2009 - 2014 F-150

Ford spray in bedliner??

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 07:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford spray in bedliner??

Ok I am getting a 2010 150 supercrew 6.5 box 4x4. Was suppose to dealer trade sat. now there not going to get it till tuesday. ok on the invoice it says something about a kansas city package. but for the price it says n/c. Well my salesman calls me today to tell me its a ford sprayin bedliner. He cant find out how much it costs. Iam pretty mad cuz I already sat down and they told me my payment and the price now there going to try to stick me with some bedliner cost i already found someone with a used 09 liner for 100 bucks. Should I tell them I AM NOT PAYIN

Old 12-21-2009, 08:22 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should eat that if you didn't order it. My dad was a Ford dealer for 45 years and had that stuff happen at the dealership. If Ford didn't take care of it, he would make sure the dealership would take care of it. I guess thats how you keep customers that long......

Old 12-21-2009, 08:46 PM
doesn't n/c mean no cost? find out how much they are charging for it if they are and if its $100 or just a little more i would go with the spray in liner.

Old 12-21-2009, 09:38 PM
well i just looked the invoice says kansas city ship threw where it shows the cost it says n/c. My salesman says he has never seen this before says the other dealer that they r getting the truck from says its a ford SPRAYIN liner no one at my dealer has seen one. they dont even know the cost. I am set on them eating the cost my invoice says n/c!!!!

Old 12-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Yeah I think I paid a couple hun for my bed liner. Well worth it either way.
Don't let your dealer sucker you in to more than you want. My friend found the truck he wanted. They said they couldn't give it to him for the price he wanted because it also had satellite radio. He told them he didn't want sat radio and asked them to take it out. He got the truck and the sat radio for the price he wanted. Tell him your gunna get back to him and that your just on your way to test drive a chevy. Then see what he says. This is something minor. Don't pay more than they originally quoted you for!

Old 12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
Tell them that you won't pay more for something you didn't want and that they can locate another one for you if they want the sale.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Well I got my truck today and I think i got the first ford factory sprayin bedliner its pretty nice. I had words with the salesman about the price. they tried to give it to me for cost but i ended up making them pay for half. I paid 200 for a liner. I LOVE MY NEW TRUCK!!!!!

Old 12-23-2009, 10:47 AM
You guys are tough on the dealers. It doesnt sound like the salesman was trying to stick him with anything. Ford has different regional discount packages everywhere that only apply to that designated region. Its impossible for the salesman to know if it applies there or not. When you are locating a truck you wont always get exactly what you want, if you want to go that route to ensure that the salesman isnt "sticking" you with things you dont want than order one to your liking.

Old 12-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
It is not a FORD-factory spray-in. The dealership takes it to a local spray-in bedliner dealer who does the work. Normally they'll charge anywhere from $300-400 for the option. In any case it's worth it, but if you didn't order it done, I wouldn't have paid a dime for it. n/c stands for "no charge", BTW. I doubt they would have killed the sale due to a $300 screw up on their part and would have sold you the truck without you having to pay anything more.

Quick Reply: Ford spray in bedliner??