2009 - 2014 F-150

Trade White Bumpers & Black Grille for Chrome

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trade White Bumpers & Black Grille for Chrome

I just purchased a 2010 FX4 with white painted bumpers and black grille. I wanted chrome (like on the standard XLT) but wanted the FX4 in every other way. My second choice was to get a FX4 with the dark grey bumpers and rocker panels -- unfortunately not an option in 2010. So I was stuck with what I got.

I'm hoping to either find someone to trade their chrome bumpers/grille for mine or maybe purchase new chrome and then sell mine (I have the backup camera). Anyone interested in a trade? Best place if buying new?

It's also crossed my mind to either paint/powder coat the bumpers dark grey and paint the rocker panels to match. Anyone have any experience with this?

Old 03-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I have brand new front and rear chrome bumpers off my truck. I took them off at a little over 1000 miles when i traded out for a set of white bumpers..

If your interested we can make a SWEET deal.. I just want to get them out of the house... PM me if your interested..
Go here for pics!

Last edited by StickyF250; 03-04-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:28 PM
I would trade! but i do not have the back up camera. how about just the front bumper and grill. I have a 2009 xlt. where are you located, I am in Ottawa Canada

Old 03-04-2010, 11:20 PM
I found chrome front and rear bumpers. I'm still looking for a grille. If you're interested in trading just the grille... Also, as soon as I get my chrome bumpers I'll have white ones for sale. I'm looking for the chrome 3 bar grille which comes on the 2010 regular XLT (not the one that comes with the XLT chrome package). I've tried posting pics but can't get it to work. Let's trade pics so we know exactly which grilles we're talking about. My email is dkwate@yahoo.com.

I live in Idaho. One of the reasons I went ahead and bought bumpers (besides finding them at a good price) was that I can't be without my truck for more than a day or so. I may end up buying a grille and then selling my white one.

Quick Reply: Trade White Bumpers & Black Grille for Chrome