2009 - 2014 F-150

Is something wrong with this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't blame OP for being impatient and I bet the rest of you would feel exactly the same as him. Difference is you already have your truck.

Sounds like he put his payment down and its running late. Sure, that sucks, but you could be a little more understanding.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just an update:

The vehicle I ordered is in Wentzville, MO off the rail at Norfolk Southern Railway. It has been there since the end of February. My dealer says they are just waiting on a truck to get full enough to deliver it.

Since it has been there, my dealer has received numerous new trucks. All of these vehicles arrived in Wentzville, MO at Norfolk Southern Railway after my truck arrived and they have been delivered to my dealer. Most recently, 2 new trucks arrived last night (March 8) after getting off the rail in MO on March 5.

It is sometimes hard to be patient when a vehicle I already put money down on is still in MO while vehicles that are not even sold are being delivered almost daily from the exact same place where mine is sitting.

Old 03-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MarkY
Stick around. You'll read more obnoxious drivel from Real.
Ha! There's nothing obnoxious about recommending that he 'man-up' and demonstrate a little patience. The estimated delivery times are not guaranteed and the 'buyer' is under no obligation to actually buy it when it arrives.

And yes, this is just the nature of commercial shipping of vehicles.

Quick Reply: Is something wrong with this?