Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On my way to get it

2010 Lariat 150, royal red.

Old 03-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Congrats!

Of course this thread is useless without PICTURES!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 02:38 PM
No pics no glory

Old 03-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Don't y'all have Twitter fer stuff like this?

MGD v4.1

Old 03-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Congrats, what stealer in WI are you getting it from?

Old 03-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Nice, can't wait to see it. Seems like alot of people on this site are gettin new trucks lately.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Congratulations. Can't wait to see the pics.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Thanks guys.

Sorry. I'm not good with pics. But, it looks just like MGD's pic, just royal red

I got it at Safro in Oconomowoc. Highly recommend them. I looked at a couple other dealerships and got the typical song and dance. Went in and talked with Al the sales manager. Told him what I wanted. He gave me a price right away. The other dealerships would match it but not beat it. Very easy, no hassle.

When I went to pick it up there was an additional $500 off thru Ford and 24k miles of oil change and tire rotation. Very good experience.

What a ride!!! I put about 40 miles on it last night (dang family committments). Very quite. Very smooth.

Having fun figuring out the SYNC.

Just tried starting it with the remote. It honked at me three times and didnt start. More stuff to figure out. But, I'll have fun doing it.

I've heard so much about shifting issues I was concerned. But, its smooooth.

Only problem is, it will be a much farther walk into the stores when I park at the end of the lot!!!

Very happy about the vehicle.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by ksks
Thanks guys.

Sorry. I'm not good with pics. But, it looks just like MGD's pic, just royal red

I got it at Safro in Oconomowoc. Highly recommend them. I looked at a couple other dealerships and got the typical song and dance. Went in and talked with Al the sales manager. Told him what I wanted. He gave me a price right away. The other dealerships would match it but not beat it. Very easy, no hassle.

When I went to pick it up there was an additional $500 off thru Ford and 24k miles of oil change and tire rotation. Very good experience.

What a ride!!! I put about 40 miles on it last night (dang family committments). Very quite. Very smooth.

Just tried starting it with the remote. It honked at me three times and didnt start. More stuff to figure out. But, I'll have fun doing it.

Only problem is, it will be a much farther walk into the stores when I park at the end of the lot!!!

And ya know what? It doesn't matter how far out you park - they'll always be some pos that wants to park next to you.

Anyway, congrats on the truck.....and get the wallet ready 'cause the mods are gonna start!

Old 03-06-2010, 09:00 AM
What are you doing posting on here? You have a new truck you should be driving/cleaning/babying/modifying/waxing/sleeping in/reading the owner's manual, etc. Now get to it! LOL
Congrats. I didn't have time to post anywhere after I got my new truck for at least a few weeks (and only had time then because I was back in Iraq). I was busy doing all the above, including "breaking it it" with the Misses...It's not called a SCREW for nothing! lol

Old 03-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by ksks
Thanks guys.

never cared much for the Safro dealerships...but, good on you...congrats on the new truck, fellow cheesehead!!

Old 03-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Well if you see a Razor Red and Silver FX4 with a soon to be FX2 Grille and HD tails make sure you wave!!!!

Have fun....

Old 03-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Congrats.
Enjoy the ride and post pics!