2009 - 2014 F-150

Super Cab and 5 1/2' Box??

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010 | 08:11 PM
To defend my position:

Originally Posted by dubs_17
I want a Super Cab, but I don't want a 6 1/2' box. Come on, Ford!

PS - I know the 'Raptor' has this combination, but I'm not a fan of the Raptor. I want an FX4 or Lariat...

Ummm, this SCREAMS "I know you don't make what I want but I don't care. I want you to retool the factory and special build what I want". So yeah, I think you did...

Old 03-14-2010 | 08:28 PM
I had the 5 1/2' in my '06. Thought it looked good, but soon tired of it. Didn't need a shorter wheelbase for garage either. Soon I tired of the size of it more than the look. I couldn't even get a mountain bike to stand up end to end without having the tailgate open. Good thing it was just a lease and wasn't stuck with it.

Old 03-17-2010 | 01:02 AM
|
Originally Posted by dirtyd09stx
DUb. Thank you, case and point. only an imature child would immediatly resort to name calling and slander when questioned, good luck with your jetta and i wish you nothing but the best in all of your endevors.
Jetta? What does that mean? Are you stalking me, creep? You really have too much time on your hands. Thank you for your well-wishes, anyway. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Good luck with your STX. Just remember to think before you post next time...I'm not sure why you resorted to calling me a child and questioning if I had any money/finances?? Strange folks on here

I've always found that people that worry about, and talk about, finances all the time are lonely, lonely people. I hope you find resolution in your quest for self-assurance.

Anyway...ONTO THE TOPIC I STARTED. I realized long ago that I will not be finding a 2010 in this configuration (that's what this topic was for in the first place!), so I have resorted to trying my best to find a 2008 or 2009. It will take some time, but I'm persistent. I have found a few, but so far, not quite the right one. Later, dudes.

Last edited by dubs_17; 03-17-2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: found out dirtyd09stx was stalking me...
Old 03-17-2010 | 01:14 AM
|
Originally Posted by RedFX2
To defend my position:

Ummm, this SCREAMS "I know you don't make what I want but I don't care. I want you to retool the factory and special build what I want". So yeah, I think you did...
Nah, in your quest to not help people out, and instead bash their intentions and nit-pick their questions, you forgot to take into account that maybe that's not the way I meant that. Also, I may have assumed that you could read my mind and understand my goals from this topic.

The background is this...my buddy's 2007 in this configuration was, at the time, apparently "non-existent" to the same extent as the 2010's now are. For instance, if you were to go into a dealership around here and ask about one back in 2007, they would have told you you couldn't get it. Same as now (it's 2010, by the way). However, he DID find one, despite what the salesmen were telling him. So, what I was TRYING to get out of this (before people starting picking me apart for even asking the question) was an answer as to whether they really don't exist, or whether the people I've been talking to are misinformed. Sadly, instead of getting information out of the forum, I gave up on it, and resorted to doing my own research.

So, I'm sorry if I got some a little worked up. I'll watch what "taboo topics" I touch on next time. Maybe I'll stick to asking how to fill up my gas tank, or maybe where RedFX2 can find some '4x2' stickers for the side of his box. Chill out, folks. Let's all get along and forget about pooping on everyone else's parade, regardless of how fun it may be for you.

Quick Reply: Super Cab and 5 1/2' Box??