2009 - 2014 F-150

NEW BLAKC GRILLCRAFT INSTALLED!!!! pic:)

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010 | 11:12 PM
I think the Ford emblem would look cool either centered at the top or centered at the bottom.

Old 03-15-2010 | 11:15 PM
If I did that, I would put the Ford emblem off the old grille back on with some 3M tape or something. But I understand yours holds sentimental value and that's cool.

Old 03-15-2010 | 11:32 PM
|
The truck is at the shop for right now, a pulley bearing went bad within 12000 miles... :/ he said they are a pain for ford. Some arent completely sealed from factory.. BUT as soon as it gets out i will figure how to pry the grill craft elbem off without pulling off the powder coating.. and its hard to beat 150 bucks.. Like I have said several times its hard to find options when you are using lights behind your grill! But i will post some pictures of elbem mounted differently.. And isnt the left hand where you wear your wedding ring? Some really have a way with wording their wisdom

Old 03-16-2010 | 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by Mean-machines
The truck is at the shop for right now, a pulley bearing went bad within 12000 miles... :/ he said they are a pain for ford. Some arent completely sealed from factory.. BUT as soon as it gets out i will figure how to pry the grill craft elbem off without pulling off the powder coating.. and its hard to beat 150 bucks.. Like I have said several times its hard to find options when you are using lights behind your grill! But i will post some pictures of elbem mounted differently.. And isnt the left hand where you wear your wedding ring? Some really have a way with wording their wisdom
I bet I know where you got it lol. I found a place, something F150.com that had it for $150. That's the cheapest I had found it.

Also, I was thinking today about lights behind it, and Hella Black Magics came to mind. That would look awesome! I'd have to look at mine, but I bet there would still be room to mount them on either side if I did the grille and put the Ford emblem back in the middle.

Old 03-16-2010 | 12:36 AM
Well let me reword that. If you are in the driver seat, it would be on your left side, just like a wedding ring, or a watch. Unless you are left handed, then I guess that could be a good excuse for looking weird. There is a reason Grillcraft or even Saleen put their emblems on that side. It looks better.

Old 03-16-2010 | 10:49 AM
|
Originally Posted by SFCFX4
I bet I know where you got it lol. I found a place, something F150.com that had it for $150. That's the cheapest I had found it.

Also, I was thinking today about lights behind it, and Hella Black Magics came to mind. That would look awesome! I'd have to look at mine, but I bet there would still be room to mount them on either side if I did the grille and put the Ford emblem back in the middle.
I pretty sure i'm going to go with the hella black magic.. I can fit three of them in there no problem.. imagine three in the grill and four on a go rhino light bar.. might be over kill but sick looking forsure!!!

Quick Reply: NEW BLAKC GRILLCRAFT INSTALLED!!!! pic:)