2009 - 2014 F-150

F150 ccfl projector headlights blk

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like a set myself. I sent the company an email. I just put the H13 H.I.D's on my 09 f150. It looks like the back of the light comes off. If i put the H.I.D's in. Then i would lose the function of the other light. So now i wait.

Old 05-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Have the exact lights and love them. Switch out all 4 bulbs with HIDs and they are by far superior to any lights I have had before. Just looking for a way to wire them so lows stay on with highs as there is a slight delay in the high HIDs coming up to full brillance.This would not be a problem if you were to leave the stock bulbs in all 4 or just the 2 highbeams. Have a black Platinum and they look so much better than stock. Have had them for over 2 months and have hade no problems just lots of positive comments.

Old 05-31-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by meterman
Have the exact lights and love them. Switch out all 4 bulbs with HIDs and they are by far superior to any lights I have had before. Just looking for a way to wire them so lows stay on with highs as there is a slight delay in the high HIDs coming up to full brillance.This would not be a problem if you were to leave the stock bulbs in all 4 or just the 2 highbeams. Have a black Platinum and they look so much better than stock. Have had them for over 2 months and have hade no problems just lots of positive comments.
Why not try the bi-xenon? I think that would eliminate the slight delay when switching between high and low beam.

Old 05-31-2010, 11:25 PM
The lights I have take sperate bulbs for low9(H7) and high(H1)

Old 08-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by expedition4x4
i saved some pics of these installed so i could post them next time somebody asks about 'em

How is the light output on these projector headlights compared to the OEM factory headlights?

Quick Reply: F150 ccfl projector headlights blk