2009 - 2014 F-150

Navigation home screen

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Navigation home screen

Sorry if this was covered previously, but does anyone know if there is a way to set a default start screen for the Nav? By that I mean, everytime I start the vehicle, it goes to the 3 screen setup, and I always push the RADIO or MEDIA button as I like that on full screen. Is there a way I can set that as my startup screen?

Thanks.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Not that I'm aware of.

You can put your own pic in there instead of the Ford logo, although I haven't done so yet since Ford had to make everything a pain by requiring a CD for everything rather than a standard USB stick or something easy like that. Gotta burn a CD just to upload a pic? C'mon, Ford, really? Can't just plug in my camera or a USB stick? Honestly?

Old 05-10-2010, 11:36 PM
yeah my fiance made a cd for pics to upload to the system and for some reason it only uploaded a few of them...whats up with that???

Old 05-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by wisconsinFX4
yeah my fiance made a cd for pics to upload to the system and for some reason it only uploaded a few of them...whats up with that???
Pictures have to be a certian size-max. and format-size and type.. I did not bother reading about all of the specifics. I just put 10-20 pics on a cd. and whatever gets in , gets in. I do think the editing tools built into the radio are limited. but cool in a way. i agree. they got us all hyped up on the capability of the sync system. and NAV for some. but all of the myford stuff is way cooler. i dont realy need the 2 other lcd's in the dash but it would be cool. I just hope they keep supporting and coming out with upgrades for the early systems.

Old 05-11-2010, 06:56 PM

Quick Reply: Navigation home screen