2009 - 2014 F-150

Failed attempt to remote start

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Failed attempt to remote start

Good day, I need the help of you

Install a Remote Start, Remote Keyless Entry, Vehicle Security & Siren, number part AL3Z-19G364-A, in a F150 XL, VIN 1FTMF1CW6AKB15410, but has failed Attempt to remote start, and four chirps, TACH Not programmend.
Programming the module and the SecuriLock programming, and there is still failed Attempt to remote start,
As I can programmend TACH?

BR
Edimson

Old 08-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Shouldn't need to program the TACH, our trucks can be hooked up tachless. There's a program option bank setting for tachless, make sure you change that. If you don't have the list of the option bank settings, let me know.

Old 08-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Failed attempt to remote start

Hello Steve

We have the list of opition Bank.
But in the programming module not successful at step 5 (after 10 seconds the horn honk 3 times whit, Indicating the system is now in the learn mode). This truck does not have RKE system.
Steve, in the programming module indicates the Key-in sense polarity, polarity door ajar, or tach mode, to be refriere not understand this step?
That extra step that should make or correct, to activate the remote start function?

BR / EM

Old 08-24-2010, 11:20 AM
first off, I'm not a professional installer, I just like to tinker with these Ford systems...

second, if you can't get into the programming mode, are you sure you have all of the alarm wires hooked up to the correct wires in your truck? Do you also have the fuses in the correct position inside of the brain unit? (do you have the technical file from the Ford Accessory website that shows the wiring diagram and fuse layout?)

Did you program the PATS/Securilok kit properly with both master keys?

I'd double check everything. because we've hooked up these systems before and programmed the PATS kit and they worked on the very first try.

Last edited by SteveVFX4; 08-24-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Quick Reply: Failed attempt to remote start