2009 - 2014 F-150

2010 F150 Mirror Backup Camera Install

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howdy

Hey Gig'Em if you dont mind could you send me the pics of what you did. I read through all the post on that link you sent, I just think the pics might help me "see" it better. Thanks

Old 04-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by GIG'EM FX2
I am glad to finally be of some help to someone. you probably bough the camera from nailsandshades and her camera is a little different (i think its for the 11's) you are going to have to move some of the wires around ( i did the ones from the harness that connects to the taillight harness since my camera was already installed and i didn't want to buy a new emblem since its a one time use item) . Here is a link of the forum where i found my answer. Its fairly easy to fix and it honestly took me 5 minutes to fix, and let me know if you would like some pics of mine, and i would be more than glad to send them, though its pretty straight forward.

http://www.f150forum.com/f38/09-rear...18468/index60/
wow, I didn't notice that in my last post I neglected to put in a link to the thread I was referring to when I said last 5 or six pages, anyway GIG'EM did so just after I posted so all is well. He also did a brief explanation of the difference. I have the same user name on that board as well.

Old 04-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Thanks FiveFiftysix and gigem I went to the other page and adjusted the wires in the camera harness and even though I tried several different variations never could get it to work. Always a quick flash of blue screen then nothing. Also have no left turn signal. I have the brown and brown/yellow wire on both sides of the main harness so I am stumped as to what else it could be. Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Quick Reply: 2010 F150 Mirror Backup Camera Install