2009 - 2014 F-150

New truck pics soon to follow! Also some ?'s and some info!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New truck pics soon to follow! Also some ?'s and some info!

I have not been on this thread for awhile! I came back from deployment in April. I did a bunch of work to my 02 f150 and sold it! I just picked up a 2010 white FX4 screw on 21 AUG 10! Pics soon to follow. I already have started my mods with Harley heads and tails and a platinum grill. Next on the list are led turn signals in the mirror reflectors, usb 2, and line-x with bed lights. Are there any other mods I should consider? Maybe the gotts mod? I don't need a full exhaust so I am just going to replace the muffler with a flowmaster super 40. I might put a tuner on it but have not decided yet. I found something else interesting with the truck. I have been reading some threads about poor throttle response. When I was driving around yesterday I wanted to see if the truck would break the tires loose. I turned off the traction control all the way (hold it down for 5 seconds) and when I mashed the gas to WOT...WOW! The truck broke loose a little bit but the truck is FAST in my book! I really don't think it’s the fly by wire slowing the truck down...I think it’s the traction control. I didn’t buy the truck for a race car so I’m not worried about it. I just wanted to try it and compare it to my 02. My 02 would get sideways when I stepped on the gas to WOT lol but I know my 02was way lighter. Anyway sorry for the novel but I do miss my 02 but I LOVE MY 2010!!!!

Here is a link with pics of my 02. Pics for the 2010 will be up sometime this week.

2002 f150 FX4 for sale!

The dealer I bought it from was AWESOME. I bought it from Wynne ford in Hampton VA. See Gene Lancour. I sold my truck privately and my motorcycle was in the shop cause a drunk A$$ hole hit it when the bike was parked in the parking lot. Well it rains a lot and I had my friends bike to ride to work (I ordered my truck from the factory). One day it rained and I called him to see if there was anything he could do and he put me in a brand new focus to drive until it stopped raining. I was never pressured or anything and he kept me up to date on the build of my truck! When I plan to buy another maybe a 2012 I will be going back to Wynne and will talk to Gene.

Old 08-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Congrads on the new truck and Thank You for your service!

Old 08-29-2010, 03:33 PM
As Tim said, congratulations on the new truck and thank you for your service!

Quick Reply: New truck pics soon to follow! Also some ?'s and some info!