2009 - 2014 F-150

5+ Quart Jug of Motorcraft, WTF?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 09:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jalanj has the right idea and is a common misconception, but it was enough for AutoZone to want their own unique package size. It's a niche thing for AZ to "set them apart" when in reality it doesn't make sense to most folks in the US since we of course don't use the metric system.

If you guys have any other MC oil or ATF questions just let me know. I'm actually the OEM rep for the company that produces MC fluids as well as support initial fills. I work with FCSD and production day in and day out....always fun. Actually, they are a great group to work with.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WormBrnr
Jalanj has the right idea and is a common misconception, but it was enough for AutoZone to want their own unique package size. It's a niche thing for AZ to "set them apart" when in reality it doesn't make sense to most folks in the US since we of course don't use the metric system.

If you guys have any other MC oil or ATF questions just let me know. I'm actually the OEM rep for the company that produces MC fluids as well as support initial fills. I work with FCSD and production day in and day out....always fun. Actually, they are a great group to work with.
You have a PM with questions my friend.

Quick Reply: 5+ Quart Jug of Motorcraft, WTF?