2009 - 2014 F-150

New Lariat

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 06:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 5pointslow
After much research and debate, I ordered a 2010 Lariat Supercrew 4x4. The color was the main issue of contention. Settled on red candy metallic two tone.
Had to drive two hours to see one in that exact combo in person before deciding on it so i am not planning on seeing many on the road.
Truck arrived last Wed. and i picked it up Saturday mornign. Snuck in on thursday night to grab a couple pics.
2010 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew with 6.5' box.
Going from '04 Lariat Supercab to this one is like night and day.
Smile hasnt left my face yet.
Cheers.

Wow! Me like.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by greencrew
That truck is perfect!
thanks! my last one was very similar to yours. but 4x2 supercab. love that color.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Nice looking ride. Congratulations.

John

Old 10-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Copy cat! Lol but yours is a 6.5 though. Just to let you know, expect to be complimented constantly on your new truck. I literally can't go anywhere with out people complimenting my truck, and one of the things that gets said a lot is how much they love the color

Old 10-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by cegan1825
Copy cat! Lol but yours is a 6.5 though. Just to let you know, expect to be complimented constantly on your new truck. I literally can't go anywhere with out people complimenting my truck, and one of the things that gets said a lot is how much they love the color
i was waiting for you to chime in. your pics in my other thread helped to seal the deal on the color.
i hope i can handle all the compliments. ha.
besides i am in ontario and youre in florida, not like we will run into each other...

Old 10-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by 5pointslow
i was waiting for you to chime in. your pics in my other thread helped to seal the deal on the color.
i hope i can handle all the compliments. ha.
besides i am in ontario and youre in florida, not like we will run into each other...
So since I helped seal the deal, that means I should get a commission or something right? Lol just playing. I'm glad I could help. I've seen two other 09-10 F150s with my color combo on the road. It shocked me both times, and I will admit I might have had a twinge of sadness lol. It's an awesome color IMO, and I love the fact that you don't see it very often. Makes it more special. You planning on doing any mods? I still plan on putting a leveling kit (either 1.5" AS up front or 2" AS up front and 3" block in rear) on someday, but I'm probably going to wait until my stock tires need to be replaced because I'm apprehensive about how small the stock tires would look with a leveling kit on.

Old 10-22-2010, 04:26 PM
havent seen one up here yet. but only been two weeks. had to drive two hours to see one on teh lot and that was only one in all of ontario....
i had bright red/beige two tone lariat on my previous truck.
was a few years before i saw the same color combination in that one and still only see a couple.
few immediate plans for hte truck. basic stuff - tint hte front windows to match teh back, line-x in teh box. maybe 3m clear bra on teh front. leveling kit eventually too. but i am in teh same boat as you. probably gonna wear these tires out before i replace em. and i too think the leveled truck will look a bit funny with stock tires.
wanna get a programmer eventually too. all in due time.

Quick Reply: New Lariat