2009 - 2014 F-150

Dear ford engineers

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smokenssz
I have a feeling that this tool started this thread to make everyone upset. It's a 18 old kid that got to play in his daddy's truck. Get a life kid! I love my truck
oops i just saw you post

great minds think alike...lol

Old 12-10-2010, 12:23 PM
3 pages of bagg'n on a guy because he shared his opinion ? Serious ?!
Buddy speaks his gripes, throws in the word punk and now he's a tool with his daddy's truck whose sole intention was to create a *****$torm ?

Old 12-10-2010, 12:34 PM
i have no problem with his rant...that's his opinion..i just never knew i was a "punk" for spending money on my trucks..to him i might be classified as something else since i have 2 f-150's that i spend alot of my time and money on!!!

Old 12-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Damn, now I'm embarrassed to be born in Florida in 1964.

Old 12-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Thank God for Punks. I would have never known all the features and simple changes to upgrade and improve my truck. The troubleshooting is awsome. So keep it going!!!

Old 12-10-2010, 08:46 PM
rok
Did Ashton Kucher make this post and we are about to get Punk'd?

Old 12-10-2010, 09:53 PM
To all you "PUNKS" out there, I wish I could be more like you! How can I be more of a punk? Firstly I would need a raise at work! I never knew it would take so long and so much $ to become a superior punk. One day though my efforts will pay off.
Any advice from you punks will be appreciated!
Cheers,

Pell

Old 12-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by florida64
I'm not a punk who wants to throw money away by raising, lowering, or leveling. I don't get caught up in million dollar ads trying to convince me of thowing away money on air intakes and loud exhaust. My truck is stock, 09, screw, xlt. The truck is solid, I'm not an idiot that thinks this heavy tank will have the pick up of a sports car, I am also not warry of the transmission not shifting like a 100k sedan, I understand it's a truck.

What I don't like is the stupid sync software that will disconnect me fom a call if I turn off engine, but will not allow me to even use phone unless I open door.WTF? Sync is also useless for ipods, doesn't work like it should. Also, you allow me to go through my history phone calls while driving, but I can't access my phone book for safety reasons? Again WTF whats the difference in
history or my phone book, both take my eyes off road. Armrest should be able to move forward like other trucks, to allow my entire arm on rest. Way too short. Every truck has a grab bar on driver's side, why the hell doesn't my truck, using steering wheel is lame. One last thing, pretty stupid to have mpg gage, always off by two mpg, useless. Also useless is my oil quality sesor, no matter what idiots here think, its a simple countdown to the used miles, also lame.

Oh, the paint job sucks, paint is way too soft.
I bet if you won the lottery you would complain about having to pay the taxes.

Old 12-11-2010, 12:04 AM
I also have a truck similar and I can agree with the fact the driver side doesn't have a pull up bar. I am gonna have to agree with the other punks that waste their money on lifts, exhaust, looks, etc... but soon hopefully I will be one of them punks. My sync has no problems at all and if the only complaint I have is the pull up bar, then I can deal with that to have a nice truck. We work hard and spend our money how we like, don't fault anyone for their actions on what they work hard for and their hobbies. I'm pretty sure you have some faulty hobbies yourself and if you test drove the vehicle and had all the complaints, you shouldv'e started by looking into a different vehicle.

Old 12-11-2010, 12:57 AM

entertainment for a few minutes thanks to you PUNKS!

Duct tape will fix anything! No "oh *****" bar...duct tape one up there from a junk yard and call it a day!

You have a right to your opionion but seriousy, seems like you would have noticed that you didn't like the truck or had issues with some things before you purchased it!?!

~Tara~ AKA ~Punk~

Old 12-11-2010, 08:35 AM
I'm still waiting for this dude's rebuttal. He must feel pretty . Lesson learned I hope.

Last edited by Bluejay; 11-29-2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: language
Old 12-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Moosenuckle
I'm still waiting for this dude's rebuttal. He must feel pretty sh**y. Lesson learned I hope.
He has returned to his hibernation it seems. Awww, so cute, all curled up in his defective F-150...

Quick Reply: Dear ford engineers