2009 - 2014 F-150

HAs anyone with XL, STX, or XLT installed an interior dash kit?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAs anyone with XL, STX, or XLT installed an interior dash kit?

Im wanting to change my interior up a bit in my '09 STX, and have been looking at some dash kits - woodgrain, carbon fiber, ect. Im curious if anyone with a 09+ has used one of these kits. If so, I'd love to hear some product review and imput.
---->>> here is an example of what Ive been looking at, not this particular set, but something like it.
-- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-...Q5fAccessories

Old 01-17-2011, 01:08 PM
I am looking at doing something similar as well. My MIL's Fusion has a dark wood with the camel interior and it looks really good. My dealer had a 2009 XLT on the lot that had a wood grain kit in it and you couldn't tell that it was an aftermarket replacement.

Old 01-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I was worried about it looking cheap and plastic-y, but I looked at some new Lariats and Plats today and they look plastic-y I think. SO if factory looks that way, I guess aftermarket wouldnt look terrible..... Ive got the dark grey and stone interior, so Im not sure if I want woodgrain, or a carbon fiber.... Ive been looking for factory FX4/2 digital carbon fiber dash peices to replace mine with, but havent had any luck.

Old 01-17-2011, 01:21 PM
check out the kits from autoanything.com they seem to look pretty good and have a wide array of color choices.

Quick Reply: HAs anyone with XL, STX, or XLT installed an interior dash kit?