2009 - 2014 F-150

Exhaust Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exhaust Question

I was looking under my truck to see how to run my exhaust and noticed there was not alot of room between the brake lines and the spare .I was wondering if anyone ran the exhaust on both sides and had any issues with the exhaust hitting brake lines. The truck is stock and going to run 33s so the spare will be useless so the own thing i see is taking it out and keeping the new spare in the bed . Any ideas or easy fixs will be thankful .

Old 01-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by not you
I was looking under my truck to see how to run my exhaust and noticed there was not alot of room between the brake lines and the spare .I was wondering if anyone ran the exhaust on both sides and had any issues with the exhaust hitting brake lines. The truck is stock and going to run 33s so the spare will be useless so the own thing i see is taking it out and keeping the new spare in the bed . Any ideas or easy fixs will be thankful .
Up to a 35" tire fits in the stock location

Old 01-19-2011, 07:11 PM
If you can fit a 35 under there then there would be no room between the brake lines and the spare .I would have to definetly remove the spare then to put a tailpipe on driver side .But thanks for the info on the tire size that you can fit under the truck

Quick Reply: Exhaust Question