2009 - 2014 F-150

Sirius

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Sirius

I've read numerous threads about Sirius and cautions. My subscription expired in Dec so I waited until I got a letter. It finally came in January and I didn't even get to negotiate the price, they offered a $77.00 per year subscription.
So, I called and just before hanging up, I asked to be sure it included TraveLink, it didn't so I told the guy, I didn't want the service. He can't cancel the order, I have to speak with a supervisor. I wasn't about to stay on "ignore" for a supervisor so I said "Thank You" and hung up. Four days later I get an invoice for the subcription.
I can't decide to shred it, subscribe or call. So I call and get a very nice, polite person named Melissa. She apologizes and I told her it wasn't her fault and that I wasn't upset with her or the company, it's the people that work there that makes the company.
Anyway,she accepts the subscription and says that because of my aggrivation, she'll include the Travelink and Sirius music for a total of $90.00. The $77 was for the sub, then a $8.32 govt charge and then $2 because I was paying by check so it all came to $87.32 and she added the TravelInk for $2.68.
Long story short, companies get a bad rap because of people there, the company service is usually good if you can get to the right person, just the same as Home Depot, Lowe's and all the rest.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Ford#1
Originally Posted by MyPlatinum
I've read numerous threads about Sirius and cautions. My subscription expired in Dec so I waited until I got a letter. It finally came in January and I didn't even get to negotiate the price, they offered a $77.00 per year subscription.
So, I called and just before hanging up, I asked to be sure it included TraveLink, it didn't so I told the guy, I didn't want the service. He can't cancel the order, I have to speak with a supervisor. I wasn't about to stay on "ignore" for a supervisor so I said "Thank You" and hung up. Four days later I get an invoice for the subcription.
I can't decide to shred it, subscribe or call. So I call and get a very nice, polite person named Melissa. She apologizes and I told her it wasn't her fault and that I wasn't upset with her or the company, it's the people that work there that makes the company.
Anyway,she accepts the subscription and says that because of my aggrivation, she'll include the Travelink and Sirius music for a total of $90.00. The $77 was for the sub, then a $8.32 govt charge and then $2 because I was paying by check so it all came to $87.32 and she added the TravelInk for $2.68.
Long story short, companies get a bad rap because of people there, the company service is usually good if you can get to the right person, just the same as Home Depot, Lowe's and all the rest.
I was curious what travel link is and I just watched a video on it and I have to say that, I would never be able to figure that out, nor have the patients for it. I don't think that I have that with my subscription, but my nav was showing construction sites on the map today?

Quick Reply: Sirius