2009 - 2014 F-150

Finally Ordering a 2011

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally Ordering a 2011

Well, this week I started attempting to get prices. I contacted five dealerships. Out of those five, three called back. One would not budge on price, requiring me to pay full price. That's a big no go. The second salesman couldn't get my name right. It wasn't that he was mispronouncing it, he got it completely wrong. Think in the line of my name as Tom Smith and the salesman calling me Joe Johnson. So that leaves my last car lot. This is the lot I visited several months ago walked the entire lot and the inside of the building and none of the salesman would stop their conversation with each other to assist. It'll be x-plan for that one. I go in today and tell him what I want, then wait.

Old 02-05-2011, 03:16 PM
The fourth dealer e-mailed today, after I had already ordered my truck. An FX2 SCAB with luxury package, 3.5l and factory spray liner is on the way. The dealer said it should be here at the end of March/beginning of April. Sounds like a good birthday present for me. My last truck was a birthday present also.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:09 PM
I ordered a Platinum f150 last week and went with the X-Plan. Does anyone know if dealers ever go lower than the X-Plan price, or is that their bottom line? I am not talking rebates or special incentives just having the ability to lower the X-Plan price.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by Ret50
I ordered a Platinum f150 last week and went with the X-Plan. Does anyone know if dealers ever go lower than the X-Plan price, or is that their bottom line? I am not talking rebates or special incentives just having the ability to lower the X-Plan price.
I got X-plan and the rebates w/ special interest rate. Talk to your dealer, you should be able to get all three

Quick Reply: Finally Ordering a 2011