2009 - 2014 F-150

Production ANSWERS...

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Production ANSWERS...

DRB-XXXXXX OH 220110309
9-NORMAL, NB, xxxxxx, BCO2,XXXXXX

OK hope this helps someone. The completion date is found in the set of numbers in the upper right of the above example. This info is from the window sticker found in the uppper left. 11 is year, 03 month and 09 day. Ford customer service is real nice and will tell you the status of your order. Give them the VIN and don't forget to ask for the transportation info. I was able to call the trucking company and determine that my truck was on the lot ready to start its journey home.
Any way I should have it Monday at the latest!

Old 03-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Now that's some good info. How long after the build date did it get loaded for transport? My window sticker says shipment by rail. That could slow down delivery of mine. Which Customer Service number did you use to call?

Old 03-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Wow! I'm glad somebody has been able to make contact via the Ford Customer Care line. I've tried calling a total of 5 times in the past 4 days...each time I'm on hold for 15-20 mins, then re-directed to a survey, then hung up on. I've not spoken to a person yet.

Then I tried emailing Customer Care.,.I did get a response, but after 1/2 a dozen emails back and forth, all I ever got was my questions side stepped, and a patronizing "Rest assured, the wait will be worth it." No answers to my questions, and no information as to where my truck might be.

My truck was built on 19 Feb, released on 25 Feb, then sent back to the factory on 26 Feb, then released again on 27 Feb, with an ETA of 7 March. Well, today is 10 March, I have mats, seat covers, a new topper, and a bedrug, but no truck...and nobody can seem to give me any information on what's happened to my truck.

Quick Reply: Production ANSWERS...