2009 - 2014 F-150

Dual Head Restraint DVD by INVISION

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mister_d

F) Thank you for the warm welcome to the forum

U) I tried using the search feature and wasn't able to find the answers I was looking for. That doesn't mean they don't exist and you're wrong, but I didn't see them.

In the time it took you to type that, you could have easily helped me out with links to those threads you're referencing. I'm a member of several forums and not once have I ever told a new member to "go search" for their answer. These forums would dry up pretty darn quick if questions weren't asked or answered on a regular basis.
Just ran a search for invision dvd headrest. 20 hits. I wasn't put on this Earth to wipe your ***, son, but judging by your attitude, your daddy obviously didn't kick it as much as he should have.

Have a nice day now.

Old 03-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Members: Thanks for the support and help up to this point!

Judging by answers here and elsewhere:
*People are happy with them but wish they were cheaper
*They match the material very well/perfectly
*$1500+/- is a close price
*I don't know for sure what formats the player accepts. On a BMW forum I found someone saying that their factory 2009 Invision plays Mpeg4/Divx/avi formats but I'm going to email Invision to find out for sure found out from someone with a 2011 Expedition that the system WILL play burned dvds(:

*I don't see speakers on the sides of these headrests like some others. It would be interesting to see if they could be wired to play in the truck's speakers. The wireless headphones aren't all that bad if they're like the ones in every other vehicle - those will be fine but I was just interested.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCashAK
Just ran a search for invision dvd headrest. 20 hits. I wasn't put on this Earth to wipe your ***, son, but judging by your attitude, your daddy obviously didn't kick it as much as he should have.

Have a nice day now.
Seriously? You're like the fly you think you've squished but somehow comes back buzzing annoyingly.

Fine... your daddy beat you more than my daddy beat me. "It's how you perceive it... Winning" Charlie Sheen

I've done the same search on this site, Blue Oval Forums, f150forum.com, fordf150.net, ford-trucks.com, and google. Each and every time I've come up with a results pages listing several threads that have the keywords included in them *however* I was unable to find the answers to my questions that I asked in the OP.

Last edited by mister_d; 03-23-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:00 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 135 Likes on 112 Posts
we use Invision at work (Land Rover)

good product, leather is good quality and match, just watch your leather names, and stitching color names to get exactly what you want.

and they use an FM modulator to play through factory system. and have headphone jack on them as well.

and they are setup to watch individual movies, or both play the same image from unit A

Quick Reply: Dual Head Restraint DVD by INVISION