2009 - 2014 F-150

Sick of getting blinded by "H.I.D.'s"

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2007 Loaded FX4
This is Probably the most idiotic comment I have read in awile, your just as bad with your quad HID setup. If someone like you were to blind my wife and baby girl and cause her to run off the road, the least of your worries would be the cops ticketing you!
Oh Billy badass here. I'm sure your a big tough Guy threatening me on a forum. I would love to show u and everyone else crying my setup the truck is lifted 6 inches and the lights are aimed down. I get flashed by little cars and its usually on very dark roads. Believe me I'm not the least bit worried about you or anyone else crying about hids

Old 05-20-2011, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Griff D
Oh Billy badass here. I'm sure your a big tough Guy threatening me on a forum. I would love to show u and everyone else crying my setup the truck is lifted 6 inches and the lights are aimed down. I get flashed by little cars and its usually on very dark roads. Believe me I'm not the least bit worried about you or anyone else crying about hids
You actually hit on something that seems to be more of an problem around here. Lifted trucks with headlights 4-5' off the ground. That can be a bit annoying at times no matter what kind of headlights they might have. This hid whining is a non-issue for me.

Now lets get to a real issue..... STINKIN' LOUD STEREOS . That is what I want to whine and stomp my feet about. Cheese will be served shortly..........

Old 05-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Believe me I'm not the least bit worried about you or anyone else crying about hids
Duly noted.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:53 PM
After all, sounds like we, the ones with lifted trucks and or HIDs, don't have a problem. The ones who are crying and have a problem are the ones who don't have lifted trucks with or with out HIDs.

Your problem, not mine! I suggest you guys lift your truck ans add HIDs and put a stop to your winning once and for all.

Old 05-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by OGTerror
After all, sounds like we, the ones with lifted trucks and or HIDs, don't have a problem. The ones who are crying and have a problem are the ones who don't have lifted trucks with or with out HIDs.

Your problem, not mine! I suggest you guys lift your truck ans add HIDs and put a stop to your winning once and for all.
I have a 2011 FX4 fully loaded with ALL the bells and whistles, some cheap $75 HID kit is not something I want to butcher my beautiful truck with!

And of course you guys with the lifted trucks and the HID's are not the ones with the problems, YOU ARE THE PROBLEMS!

Old 05-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Well I hope Karma causes a big rig to slam its breaks on in front of you some night because you are blinding him from behind!

Old 05-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by 2007 Loaded FX4
I have a 2011 FX4 fully loaded with ALL the bells and whistles, some cheap $75 HID kit is not something I want to butcher my beautiful truck with!

And of course you guys with the lifted trucks and the HID's are not the ones with the problems, YOU ARE THE PROBLEMS!
Complain complain complain....keep complaining maybe some day we'll just die off before you get old and grumpy.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:20 PM
Only if im lucky, and my eyesight isnt wrecked by HID's!!

Old 05-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Suspended
i just realized how dumb i must look when i get into internet fights

Old 05-20-2011, 11:30 PM
i have 6k in mine and different housings and theyre imed down nd ive never been flshed or anything

Old 05-20-2011, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by snopro31
flash them with your high beams. then dont turn your high beams off.
then i flip my HID high beams on and my offroad lights

Old 05-20-2011, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by OGTerror

No thanks. I've never liked Bro-dozers, but to each their own. Compensation truck not needed here

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...sation%20truck

Gentlemen, this thread has gone nowhere. Some people have taste, others like flash. It is what it is. For the people that are frustrated with the of improper HID retrofits, they're justified. Telling those people that it's not your problem is rather douchetastic. If your only purpose in posting is to justify being inconsiderate, it's falling on deaf ears in this thread. Perhaps the supporters can create a thread of their own and congratulate eachother on their HID floodlight conversions.

Don't get me wrong here. I love HID headlights in vehicles originally equippeed with them. I'm really surprised that the aftermarket hasn't addressed this issue with headlights designed to accept HID bulbs. I'd be first in line to get a pair of OE style HID headlights if they were available.

Last edited by EsJayEs; 05-21-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:01 AM
why do yall argue so much?
i mean yes it sucks but so does our president and our economy and thats not changing so get over it

Old 05-21-2011, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by jlyoung08
why do yall argue so much?
i mean yes it sucks but so does our president and our economy and thats not changing so get over it
I'll drink to that.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:17 AM
hell yeah!!

Quick Reply: Sick of getting blinded by "H.I.D.'s"