2009 - 2014 F-150

Squeal At Low Speeds

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Squeal At Low Speeds

Hello, I have a very aggravating squeal that comes from the passenger side of my truck and only seems to happen at very low speeds. I hear it when going slowly through parking lots and it's very embarrasing. I've had two different people walk along side my truck but of course it didn't do it either of those times. I can't tell if it is from the front wheel or back. I would have brought it back to the dealership but I had the front leveled and I don't want to take any chances with them telling me I voided the warranty so I'm trying to hold off. It's a 2010 if that makes any difference. It's got 8k miles on it now but has been doing it since about 2 or 3k.
Does anybody else have this trouble or think they might know what it is?

Old 06-06-2011, 09:30 PM
did it start when the level was added?

Old 06-06-2011, 09:53 PM
I didn't notice right after that but that's not to say that it didn't. I remember emailing the guy that installed it asking what he thought but he never responded. Do you think that might be it?

Old 06-06-2011, 09:56 PM
I think it started not too long after that. I did email the guy that installed it thinking that could have caused it but he never did respond. Do you think that might have started it?

Old 06-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Sorry about the double reply. I'm trying to respond from my phone which I have a hard time with. Didn't realize the first one took.

Quick Reply: Squeal At Low Speeds