2009 - 2014 F-150

Fender Flares, Pinstripe, Window Tint

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 11:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fender Flares, Pinstripe, Window Tint

Does the dealership do this work? I would like to get a silver pinstripe that matches the color of the STX decal on my Racing Red Regular Cab F150. I saw the same truck I have, but it was a super cab with the pinstripe this week. I'm just wondering if this pinstripe is only a factory option and not after market. I have found some fender flares online, but the instructions say you have to screw them on to the truck. I would rather the dealership do this type of work. There seems to be 2 places that do window tinting near me, but they look like they work out of their home garage. I figure I would ask here before going to the parts department at the dealership. Thanks for any help.

Old 06-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes they can do it all, but you will be paying a premium.

for fender flares, there are aftermarket kinds that you have to drill about 4 holes in the lip of the fender but not the outside and on the outside they will have adhesive so no holes. had them on my 07 and they weren't bad. factory if you removed them there will be a ton of holes in the fender where the clips go in.

window tint, call around to audio shops and google window tint for your city. for just the front windows i'd pay no more than 80 bucks, ideally more around 60. if you are going illegal you will probably need a home garage set up to do it as they get huge fines if caught.

pin stripe, they sell stickers or you can have it done. if you want it done with actual paint once again google or call a custom motorcycle shop and ask who they use. if you want a sticker order one online, they aren't too hard to put on.

Quick Reply: Fender Flares, Pinstripe, Window Tint