2009 - 2014 F-150

buyer beware!! Auto anything and extang

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MT-Ford
Glad I went with the Truxedo LoPro QT. That thing looks like a pos.
Same. I have made several purchases from AutoAnything and never had an issue. Hope you get it figured out.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i have also made many purchases from auto anything without a problem. latest was a great price on an extang hard tri fold tonneau cover.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I bought from AutoAnything explicitly for their customer service reputation. AutoAnything price matched my Extang Solid Fold at $610. I haven't had any problems with it but I sure hope that someone stands up and takes responsibility to help you out.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:06 PM
well great news. I received two phone calls and a few emails from AutoAnything and Extang. both were very apologetic for my trouble and are sending fed ex to pick it up and send it back. Plus AutoAnything said they would give me a discount if i would buy something else. I told the sales manager there it really didnt have to go this far but the guy would just not listen to me. I did tell them out of respect i would remove the video.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Sure glad to hear that it all worked out.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by shane4golf
well great news. I received two phone calls and a few emails from AutoAnything and Extang. both were very apologetic for my trouble and are sending fed ex to pick it up and send it back. Plus AutoAnything said they would give me a discount if i would buy something else. I told the sales manager there it really didnt have to go this far but the guy would just not listen to me. I did tell them out of respect i would remove the video.
Glad to hear they worked with you, and glad to hear you are removing the video, like a stand-up guy would!

Go with the Truxedo Low Pro QT...I LOVE mine! This is the second truck I've had with one and the Lo Pro is great!

Old 08-02-2011, 11:08 AM
So are you exchanging, or returning?

I've always had a great experience ordering from AutoAnything.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Good!!!!! x2 on the Lo Pro.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:35 AM
I've always had a great service and shipping time with auto anything, along with the best prices. I recieved my wheel cleaner and plasmaglow light bar in 2 days from them with free shipping, and I have ordered 2 brush guards from there and they were delivered to my driveway on a semi truck, also with free shipping and it only took 4 days to recieve. The only problem I have had is they sent me a defective light bar, and were quick to send me a return shipping label and replaced it at no cost to me.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Glad everything worked out. I have always had good luck with Autoanything. I orded a JBA exhaust for my Expedition, and was back ordered from JBA. Autoanything, asked if I wnated to wait on it, which I did for a month. They called again, to verify I still wanted it, and after calling JBA directly, and not getting any kind of date, I decided to cancel. The customer service rep, immediately offered me any other exhaust at a significant discount. Ended up with a Magnflow dirt cheap.

Old 08-02-2011, 04:28 PM
well glad they are standing behind what they sale and willing to make amends.
so what are you giong to get? and think you will use autoanything?

Old 08-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by blueovelboy
well glad they are standing behind what they sale and willing to make amends.
so what are you giong to get? and think you will use autoanything?
Hello liar punk kid blueovelboy. Pulled anymore Case backhoes on a huge deckover with your bosses ecoboost, or at least said you did, then you backpedaled and said that someone used your account and had the post deleted?

Sure was funny how you said somebody hacked into your account but their bad grammar was just like yours.

had to be you, their can't be two blueovalboys that can't even spell- geez its blueOVALboy not blueovelboy

To the OP, I have bought quite a bit from autoanything, got good prices and good service

Old 08-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by truckerdude
Hello liar punk kid blueovelboy. Pulled anymore Case backhoes on a huge deckover with your bosses ecoboost, or at least said you did, then you backpedaled and said that someone used your account and had the post deleted?

Sure was funny how you said somebody hacked into your account but their bad grammar was just like yours.

had to be you, their can't be two blueovalboys that can't even spell- geez its blueOVALboy not blueovelboy

To the OP, I have bought quite a bit from autoanything, got good prices and good service
I would suggest you check your spelling and grammar before you chastise someone about their grammar.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Autoanything is a drop shipper. They order from the manufacture after you order from them. The bad part about that is the heavy/delicate parts you order are not packed to be shipped across the country.

FYI autoanything always does discount coupons, almost 3 times a week. It's a marketing scheme. Their BBB rating is pretty bad. But I've ordered from them a couple times and haven't had any problems.

Old 08-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Need4racin
. Their BBB rating is pretty bad.
They have an A+ rating. How is that pretty bad?

Quick Reply: buyer beware!! Auto anything and extang