2009 - 2014 F-150

You tube vids 6.2 versus EB

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 11:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its funny. I have been in the automotive scene for 30+ years. My husband has been doing it longer than me, as he started building engines when he was in elementary school. That said, there is no greater fun than watching blindly biased people try to prove how right they are.

I watched it when carburators gave way to fuel injection............ with every new iteration of Mustang............ with every major redesign of the F-series........... and now with the passing of the torch on truck engines. I may have my preferences, but they are mine. On this journey, I will respect those who choose differently from me, but will certainly enjoy a good hearted banter now and then.

That is what being an enthusiast means.

My husband was the consumate BBC man. 396 Camaro's, 427 Vettes, etc. We had our '01 Lightning, and loved every minute of it. Our V10 F250 is fabulous. We will be buying a 2013 Boss 302. At some point, there will be a new EB F150 in our lives, also. Why this long explanation?? My BB Chevy man is a true blue Ford enthusiast now. It is my fault. I showed him the error of his ways (LOL) with my '94 Lightning, 12 years ago. He thinks the EB truck is fantastic. He is in awe of the power, when needed, with the economy, when wanted. He also knows that the large displacement engines are on their last legs, as sad as that is.

Quick Reply: You tube vids 6.2 versus EB