2009 - 2014 F-150

A sad, sad day......

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Graphics Contributor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well now you can start saving for the mods on your next truck you buy when you guys break up. Why cant she get a part time job while shes in school?

Old 11-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by 06yz250f
so let me get this straight.

Sold your truck.
She kept her new car.
She moves out of state.
She takes car?

I don't know about others, but i would NEVER pay for a gf to keep up her lifestyle if she isn't working. Good for her, but it's not your job as a bf to fund it. If she was your wife that's another thing but damn this might sound selfish but my truck, my money, she can drive a schwinn bicycle if that's all she can afford until were married.

edit: sorry if that sounds mean, hope you get back in a new truck soon. You do deserve it for making a huge sacrifice for her and i hope she does realize that.
x1000000

Old 11-25-2011, 07:39 AM
I sense alot of immature machismo in some of these posts, most likely from people who are to young to know or understand what a real relationship is.
Personally, if I needed to make a choice between my wife or my truck, I would dump the truck in a heartbeat and not look back. As somebody mentioned, they make thousands of trucks and I can always go buy another.
It sounds to me like the OP put some thought into his decision and I say Kuddos to him for standing by his girl.

Old 11-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by mlamprey
I sense alot of immature machismo in some of these posts, most likely from people who are to young to know or understand what a real relationship is.
Personally, if I needed to make a choice between my wife or my truck, I would dump the truck in a heartbeat and not look back. As somebody mentioned, they make thousands of trucks and I can always go buy another.
It sounds to me like the OP put some thought into his decision and I say Kuddos to him for standing by his girl.
Good comment, most of these kids probably have different gf's every few months and still live with ther parents. Their truck is the only thing they have, therefore it is the most important thing in their life...

Old 11-25-2011, 08:57 AM
All I can say about this is......

Old 11-25-2011, 09:28 AM
It's not his wife.

"I sold my truck, lost $5k, and my girlfriend of 5 years is moving out of state. It has been pretty much a fantastic couple of weeks for me..."

Old 11-25-2011, 10:11 AM
I sense alot of immature machismo in some of these posts,
Better get your senses checked. He is talking about a girlfriend not his wife.

Old 11-25-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by Alex_4.2L

My senses work quite fine thank you !!!
I am well aware that it is his girlfriend and not his wife. And it makes little differance as to what title she carry's.

I stand 100% by my earlier statement.

Old 11-25-2011, 02:22 PM
I am well aware that it is his girlfriend and not his wife. And it makes little differance as to what title she carry's.
Maybe in your faith it doesn't make a difference but it does in mine. Maybe next time you have a difference in belief you should leave it at that instead saying that we are immature or need our senses checked

Last edited by Alex_4.2L; 11-25-2011 at 03:48 PM. Reason: language
Old 11-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Maybe in your faith it doesn't make a difference but it does in mine. Maybe next time you have a difference in belief you should leave it at that instead saying that we are immature or need our senses checked
I follow no particular faith and you did not state in any of your posts that your opinion was based upon your "faith". You merely stated that in your opinion, the OP was being played.
Go back and read post #17, it is yours and you clearly have a "difference of belief" in comparison to the OP's. You did not "leave it at that" but your telling me that I Should, thats a little hypocritical don't you think ?
I never once said that anybody here should get their senses checked. If I did, please point out where ? In fact I believe it was you who told me that.
Does this post look familiar ?

Old 11-25-2011, 10:30 PM
well aint this a pissin match. You are the one that started the name calling so I finished it and now youre getting all smug. I'll take my immature machismo internet self and stop callin it like I see it I guess.

Quick Reply: A sad, sad day......