2009 - 2014 F-150

BDS vs Auto Spring Leveling kits

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 10:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation BDS vs Auto Spring Leveling kits

Just as the thread title says, which is better? I plan on buying one or the other tomorrow and have changed my mind 100 times on which I want. I know that most people love the AS because of price and simplicity. However, I know that BDS is a great company and for some reason, I love the idea of the leveling kit being 2 pieces. I personally am not worried about saving $100 if the BDS is better for any reason.

So with money no concern, which is better for keeping close to factory suspension angles and gives the best ride? Both will be 2.5".

Thanks to everyone for reading and thank you even more for giving advice!
-Zach

Old 11-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Anybody?

Old 11-25-2011, 05:08 PM
Don't know which is better, but I've had the AS 2.5" on for almost 2 years now and no complaints here. I really don't see how one could be better than the other as simple as it is.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:09 PM
The BDS still uses 2.5" worth of spacing on the strut, so it should yeild the same angles as a normal, 1 piece 2.5" leveling kit. BDS does come with a lifetime warranty, so that is a plus, but the installation is also tougher for the BDS because you have to disassemble the strut. If you have the know how to take install the BDS, then that might be the better to go with, but if not, the autospring is a good leveling kit and is a lot easier to install.

Quick Reply: BDS vs Auto Spring Leveling kits