2009 - 2014 F-150

They warned me, but I did not listen!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 5.4-FX4
Funny...this guy has 9 posts; and he's bytching in all nine! What a freaking loser.
Make that 10.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Scooter M'Gee
Hey folks......
Don't tell me who i can and cannot feed noob.

Old 02-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by 06yz250f
Don't tell me who i can and cannot feed noob.
LMAO!

I actually was hesitant to "feed the troll" but what the heck?
Its not like his complaints are relevant.

Indicator needles for the transmission have historically been red.
Does the red confuse you as to what will happen when it is placed on the "D"? You know, like trying to stop in a Toyota.

Can't tell if your auto lamps are on? Ever notice the gauges some how magically light up and its not dark in front of your truck? You could turn auto lamps off and then you would know whether they are off or on. Genius.
"Thanks Mr. O I never made the connection."

Doors that open too far? What's your next complaint? There is a big metal box on the back and the thread count for the seat fabric is too low?
The truck color clashes with your Abercrombie turtleneck?

Don't fill your truck with gas while it is running and you won't jack up the emission controls.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:00 PM
I have owned Toyota pickups, SUV's and Ford pickups and SUV's, all were fine, did the servicing, had a couple of warranty issues - that's what warranty is for isn't it? excellent products regardless of the brand name, these trucks were assembled here in the USA.
Sorry you listen to the "bashers" and "haters" .........

Old 02-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by florida64
I was warned not to buy American, especially Ford. But 9/09 I purchased a XLT 4.6, extended cab. Love the ride and the the look, but thats as far as it goes. With 40k I am having to replace the "solenoid canister purge valve", $315.00 out the door from dealer. Why the dealer you ask, because I was lucky to limp the truck into anywhere at the time, was stalling on me on the highway. Last week it wouldn't start one day and after a half a dozen attempts it started. Before this repair it was a fuel sensor in the tank. That repair would of cost 600 to 800 hundred dollars if not under warrantee. Unaceptable on a truck that's a couple years old. Can only imagine what repairs wait down the line. One more repair, one more time being stranded and I will be looking at Toyota as much as I don't like the looks of their trucks. At least I know they will start. Before the ford had a 95 Nizzan with 150k on the odo, never even had to replace the clutch. No wonder Detroit is a s*&^ town now because nothing but that comes froom it.
Think the F-150 by far is the best looking truck inside and out, ashame I cant rely on it!!

this just made me laugh so hard!! YouTube about fords truck and Toyota. After your done go test drive one of them. But when you sit in the Toyota, remember you get no quality or luxurious features that ford offers. Tundras should be put in the ranger class if you had to compare. can't stop sorry

Old 03-13-2012, 03:38 PM
friend of mine had a tundra.. darn thing keeps needing a jump start cause the interior light won't shut itself off. my 94' 300 would pull him in circles! dam thing hardly made any power

Old 03-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by M.YANCEY
It is a guy a my shop with 2011 tundra and the local dealer has had it in the shop 7 times for bad brakes, The truck has 21k on the clock and Friday at lunch he hit the building and did 3k worth of damage to his truck NOW THAT IS A SHAME! I have 10 new truck and 3 of them have been ford f150 and I would never look back. I have just order a new 2012 and can't wait. I have a 2001 Work Truck with 264k on it and never had areal problem with it remember it is a 100% work truck( FORD TOUGH) All truck's brake well maybe not all trucks, Them tundra's are having a hard time with that..
Dunno.............

It's hard to stop (a) Toy-odor.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by florida64
either an idiot or just has more cash then they know what to do with it.....
this my friend is where i come in. I'm only 16 and i don't have money falling out of my pocket let alone my daddy's which is probably your case. I understand some kids get their trucks brand new at 16. Wise move probably not, but THEY are the ones who are to maintain it, they are the ones who are responsible for the accidents. I bought a 1997 with 150k on it with a few issues i knew it needed. I have enough mechanical experience to fix the issues, but my pocketbook wont allow it you spoiled sack of ****. now crawl back into your condo and think of what you said and re-consider it.

Btw not bashing on those who had their trucks given to them. I cant exactly be exempt... Dad and mom got me a car. i just need to put a clutch in.

Quick Reply: They warned me, but I did not listen!!