2009 - 2014 F-150

Did I get screwed on options

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did I get screwed on options

Maybe Im having a brain fart or just missed something. But maybe somebody can find the information. I tried looking on fords website and wasnt giving me much. ANyways ordered a 2011 F150 Ecoboost, 4x4, XLT standard bed. I got the max trailering package, which from what I can see everything is there. Question is what comes with the Chrome package and the XLT convience package? I got the truck a couple months ago, and maybe I messed up when ordering, but I thought remote start, back up camera, and chromed mirrors came with it. I looked at the build sheet and dont see it there, so I dont think I paid for it, but I should have gotten it, if it came with those packages. Any help appreciated.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Cant answer your questions, but Im wondering why after a couple months now you are trying to figure this out.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by pylda
Cant answer your questions, but Im wondering why after a couple months now you are trying to figure this out.
in the middle of buying the truck I moved and got a new job, now its getting cold and a few of those options would come in handy. I know I am slow to respond, but if in fact they missed something I have the build sheet stating the options and they are clearly are not there, so it would be easy for them to install them.

I just thought between these three packages everything would have been on it.

Old 12-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Go to the build site and build your truck. As you see the options you wanted, click on them for a description.

The chrome package is door handles, wheels, and grille. I think the chrome mirrors only come with the Lariat and up. You'll find the camera and start only come with a package, not standard.

Old 12-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by nards444
Maybe Im having a brain fart or just missed something. But maybe somebody can find the information. I tried looking on fords website and wasnt giving me much. ANyways ordered a 2011 F150 Ecoboost, 4x4, XLT standard bed. I got the max trailering package, which from what I can see everything is there. Question is what comes with the Chrome package and the XLT convience package? I got the truck a couple months ago, and maybe I messed up when ordering, but I thought remote start, back up camera, and chromed mirrors came with it. I looked at the build sheet and dont see it there, so I dont think I paid for it, but I should have gotten it, if it came with those packages. Any help appreciated.
Not part of those options. Only the backup sensors are a part of XLT Plus as well as the heated rear glass and mirrors. Remote start and chrome mirrors are not a part of any XLT package I know of.

Old 12-13-2011, 02:09 PM
According to the ford web site:
The XLT Chrome Package includes chrome billet-style grille, chrome front tow hooks (4x4 only) 18 inch chrome clad aluminum wheels, chrome door handles and black bezels, 5 foot chrome running boards and chrome exhaust tip. Available on XLT supercab and super crew models.

The convenience package
Power, heated side mirrors with turn signal indicator and drivers side dimming function
Self dimming rearview mirror.
6-way power driver’s seat (super cab and crew only)
Power-adjustable pedals
SYNC
4.2 LCD cluster with leather wrapped steering wheel and 5 way steering controls.

It's the Lariat Plus package that has the items you mention.

Old 12-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Smokewagun
Go to the build site and build your truck. As you see the options you wanted, click on them for a description.

The chrome package is door handles, wheels, and grille. I think the chrome mirrors only come with the Lariat and up. You'll find the camera and start only come with a package, not standard.
I did but it was for a 2012 so I didnt know if things changed.

Old 12-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by TXF150ECO
According to the ford web site:
The XLT Chrome Package includes chrome billet-style grille, chrome front tow hooks (4x4 only) 18 inch chrome clad aluminum wheels, chrome door handles and black bezels, 5 foot chrome running boards and chrome exhaust tip. Available on XLT supercab and super crew models.

The convenience package
Power, heated side mirrors with turn signal indicator and drivers side dimming function
Self dimming rearview mirror.
6-way power driver’s seat (super cab and crew only)
Power-adjustable pedals
SYNC
4.2 LCD cluster with leather wrapped steering wheel and 5 way steering controls.

It's the Lariat Plus package that has the items you mention.
thanks

Old 12-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Bluejay
Not part of those options. Only the backup sensors are a part of XLT Plus as well as the heated rear glass and mirrors. Remote start and chrome mirrors are not a part of any XLT package I know of.
Back up sensors are part of the PLUS package or you are saying I should have gotten those?

Old 12-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by nards444
Back up sensors are part of the PLUS package or you are saying I should have gotten those?
XLT Convenience
Power Adjustable Pedals
Sync Voice System
Power Signal Heated Mirrors
Power Drivers Seat

XLT Plus Package
Power Sliding Rear Window
Rear Defroster/Defogger
Reverse Sensing System

XLT Chrome Package
P265/60/18 All Season
Chrome Step Bar
18" Chrome Clad Wheels

Old 12-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Bluejay
XLT Convenience
Power Adjustable Pedals
Sync Voice System
Power Signal Heated Mirrors
Power Drivers Seat

XLT Plus Package
Power Sliding Rear Window
Rear Defroster/Defogger
Reverse Sensing System

XLT Chrome Package
P265/60/18 All Season
Chrome Step Bar
18" Chrome Clad Wheels
Thanks everyone I am set now. Think I got everything I was supposed.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Can't get factory remote start on XLT. I think it starts with FX Luxury and up.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by bluegreenf150
Can't get factory remote start on XLT. I think it starts with FX Luxury and up.
I cant remember either, the way they bunch options today I hate it and its confusing. Wish you could choose your trim levels and then still go line by line to a point. Oh well factory start sucks anyways, for 200-300 bucks you can get after market that has 10 times the distance only crappy thing is you have to have another fob.

Quick Reply: Did I get screwed on options