2009 - 2014 F-150

Two tone options for FX4s

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FX4life
Hey now, if I HAD to have a two tone it would be the white/dsg combo, it was the sharpest of them all.

I have been trying to figure that out for a while now... My only thought is it was someone's last act of defiance, knowing it would go to production and they where leaving anyway On the FX2 I can justify the stripe if it was black; but on the FX4 it has no place.

But in all seriousness, it looks much better in person. Take away the stripe and it's even better. I'll probably be buying one soon solely for the interior, then swapping for the gunmetal wheels and grille plus the regular old' black plastic flares. Call me crazy.. It just depends on what the dealer is willing to do in the coming weeks.

U and me think alike my friend. For the past month my plan was to get a dark grey fx4 with the apperance package, just for the dash and the dark wheels. Then ditch the stripe and painted fenders. But i got an awsome deal on a lot truck.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Technical Article Contributor

[QU OTE=Desert Dawg;4772526]But of course!

hehe....seriously, I totally agree with you on the newest FX4 appearance package as that stripe just doesn't work for me either.[/QUOTE]

It's true.... I had a spot in my heart for the white/DSG combo, especially in the 99-03 body style that had the red pin-stripe between the two-tones.

Old 02-05-2012, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by FX4life
It's true.... I had a spot in my heart for the white/DSG combo, especially in the 99-03 body style that had the red pin-stripe between the two-tones.
I forgot about that red pin-stripe between the colors; that did look cool!

Quick Reply: Two tone options for FX4s