2009 - 2014 F-150

Spring Cleaning - New Pics of the FX4

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spring Cleaning - New Pics of the FX4

Hey All,

Really haven't posted any recent pics of my ride. Didn't do much really, California Car Cover's Custom Seat Covers, Silverstar Ultra Headlights & Foglights, OEM Ford Tailgate extender and an Access Tonneau Cover. However, I did alittle spring cleaning so here she is......

Now here are the interior pics, showing the Custom Seat Covers. The fit is PERFECT and quality is outstanding. I think they look "stock" too..which was a big selling point.

(The base has no seat cover, and the back does showing the difference from the stock cloth to the seat cover)

(Seat Covers Front and back, and YES with a little elbow grease I was able to get the rear headwrests back on. I was afraid something was going to break by pushing the headwrests in and pushing the headwrest down at the same time. However, with two people...one holding the buttons on the base in and one wiggling the headwrest back down, it worked.)

I also took off the "Flex Fuel"emblem on the passenger side of the tailgate after I washed it Next mod is the N-Fab/Smittybilt light bar and four KC Slimlites (Should be on by next week, depending on my schedule). I'm still considering a few more mods.

Once the weather gets nicer, this will come out and play....

Old 03-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Your truck looks great and those seatcovers really blend in well. I like your summertime toy, too.

Old 03-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, definitely a nice bunch of rides. Those seat covers look great--like you said, very close to stock. I might have to break down and buy some of those for my truck, as well.

Old 03-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Aweasome Lookin FX4 and Mustang.

Quick Reply: Spring Cleaning - New Pics of the FX4