2009 - 2014 F-150

Truck gone

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Smokewagun
Poor advice. If you point a loaded gun at someone, you'd better be prepared to use it. Most people aren't. It's all big talk. Shooting in the leg just gets the person behind the gun a big lawyer bill with hospital bills you'll be paying on for the rest of your life.
Your'e right, especially on the first point. I've had to deal with theft four times and don't have much patience for it. In my opinion - if you walk into a bank and rob it then slip on the wet floor on the way out, then you cannot sue. Once you enter into criminal behavior, you give up your 'civil' rights. Just my view, if there were more people cracking thieves skulls there just might be less thievin going on. There's just not much deterrent to crime anymore.

Old 04-03-2012, 04:48 PM

Glad they recovered your truck! Still, what a hassle you don't need. Hope they catch the punks anyway.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Smokewagun
Poor advice. If you point a loaded gun at someone, you'd better be prepared to use it. Most people aren't. It's all big talk. Shooting in the leg just gets the person behind the gun a big lawyer bill with hospital bills you'll be paying on for the rest of your life.
Good point smokewagon but on the other hand, if more people shared scorpios attitude there would be a lot less thieving going on

Old 04-03-2012, 07:39 PM
I hadnt yet read your responce scorpio before i made the previous post so sorry for echoing your responce almost word for word haha

Old 04-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by ccstp
Good point smokewagon but on the other hand, if more people shared scorpios attitude there would be a lot less thieving going on
I fully agree. Im prepared, too, and although I'd think twice before shooting, the duration between the first and second thoughts would be rather short. I see the effect of the concealed carry, and if this stupid state would get out of Chicagos back pocket, maybe we'd feel the effects, too.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Shoot him in the leg ? If you sever the femoral artery he will die !

I always remove the key and lock the truck It's a good habit I've always had.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Build Tracking Moderator
I'm guilty of leaving my car keys hanging on the garage wall right beside the man door. Even though every building, even the shed is armed, It's probably not the best place for them. I think i will change that bad habit.

Quick Reply: Truck gone