2009 - 2014 F-150

test drove the ecoboost today

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Umbra Vipera
Nah...just get the luxury package on that FX4 so you get the cooled seats.

About price - especially if you hate having to negotiate.

I just bought a 2012 F-150 Ecoboost Supercrew FX4 with the appearance and luxury package in Tuxedo Black. It stickered for $46,665.00.

I used Consumer Report's website and their pricing service (which is free) and within minutes had dealers calling me. Needless to say the next morning I had an offer on the table for the truck listed above for just north of $38k. ZERO haggling. By the way...that was delivered to my door three hours away from the dealership without signing anything yet. All in all not the $10k that others have mentioned here (which had I known about I would have pushed harder) but it was still over $8000 in saving compared to sticker. Also...for the record...I have access to the X-Plan via my employer. The $38k beat the X-Plan price by about $3000.
same thing here ,u put any money down ? The truck was outa my price range tho man . looking into a super duty now ,cheaper in price.. with the 6.2..go figure.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No money down or trade. I sold my '01 S-10 Crew cab the week before. I should also clarify the price quoted already included all applicable rebates.

Quick Reply: test drove the ecoboost today