2009 - 2014 F-150

Need OEM USB Sync Cable Part number and description... to use with USB2

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need OEM USB Sync Cable Part number and description... to use with USB2

Hey is there anyone out there with access to ford part numbers tat can give me the part number to the sync USB cable in my 09 FX4? and also let me know what the end at the exterior of the dash consists of? I haven't pulled out the lower portion of the dash to figure out if the cable is female on that end or if they use an adapter to go from male to female...

I'm wanting to put my USB2 into action but i've having issues finding a cable without having to use adapters n nonsence... so I'm thinking just ordering a second OEM cable and putting it in my glove box... Plus I like the OEM end at the rear of the radio with the thumb lock safety

Old 04-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Suspended
Just follow the USB2 mod thread.

The cable does exist, you just have to search hard for it on the internet.

I just bought a cable locally and adapter for like $10. I've been having so many issues with my sync so i've been using a flash drive in the front usb port so i can pull it in and out until the stupid thing works again.

On the f250, the plug that is visible on the exterior is the plug. No adapters, so i'd assume the same

Old 04-18-2012, 01:21 AM
Yeah I really want the OEM one so there's no adapters... and I also really like the fact it locks into the radio like a cat 5 cable...

Quick Reply: Need OEM USB Sync Cable Part number and description... to use with USB2