2009 - 2014 F-150

My new 2012 F-150 Pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So far she's performing flawlessly. Almost done with her mods.

Bakflip F1, Bakbox, Bilstein 5100s, Power Fold Tow Mirrors

Old 11-19-2012, 07:28 AM
Name:  TRUCKF1.jpg
Views: 3424
Size:  1.17 MB

Great you finally got into a truck your happy with. I used to have a tundra and loved it! Traded on my current 5.4 platinum and really happy with it as well. No issues at all. You just had a lemon truck.

Last edited by dubsesd; 11-19-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:01 AM
dubsesd, what size lift and what tires do you have on your truck. I like it!

Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As usual dubsesd - great pics and a great looking truck!

Old 11-21-2012, 09:03 AM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Originally Posted by cheef
As usual dubsesd - great pics and a great looking truck!
Methinks he's just showing off now.

Old 11-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by DewserB
Methinks he's just showing off now.
AGREED!

As always - Great looking ride dubsesd

Tell me about your heads and tails

Old 11-22-2012, 06:33 AM
This truck was not a lemon. Most of his problems were caused by his own ignorance - not reading the specs correctly, not doing homework and choosing the wrong tires. This all started with his
"my truck has the wrong payload Ford scammed me thread." This was buyer's remorse. Now he has a Tundra that has even less payload than the F-150 he traded in! Of course they are not going to give you your Tundra back, a deal was made. Of course you are not going to get a refund on the warranty you didn't pay for. The was one legit problem which has since been resolved with the update which he didn't try. This was buyer's remorse and the guy is an idiot.

Old 11-22-2012, 07:56 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bluegreenf150
This truck was not a lemon. Most of his problems were caused by his own ignorance - not reading the specs correctly, not doing homework and choosing the wrong tires. This all started with his
"my truck has the wrong payload Ford scammed me thread." This was buyer's remorse. Now he has a Tundra that has even less payload than the F-150 he traded in! Of course they are not going to give you your Tundra back, a deal was made. Of course you are not going to get a refund on the warranty you didn't pay for. The was one legit problem which has since been resolved with the update which he didn't try. This was buyer's remorse and the guy is an idiot.

Old 11-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Thank you, I laughed my azz off everythime somebody wishes his toyota well Ford was doomed the second he took it home because of his negative attitude going in. Even if the truck had no problems he'd still complain it needs 5-20 oil and 6 quarts. You own a toyota, you can now leave. No need to post pics of an ugly truck with less capabilities. We don't need to hear how wonderful it is and crappy your Ford was.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Actually my problems with the truck were all noted by Ford, and the 3 different dealerships that actually looked at the truck. I wanted my old truck back less than 3 days after the initial deal was made which money had not changed hands, thus all they had to do was give me my truck back and shred the deal. Buyer's remorse? I don't think so, not until the problems showed up on a brand new truck.

Toyota maybe crap in yall fan boys eyes, but with 1600 miles on the Tundra I have ZERO issues... considering the Ford had issues from day 1 I'd say Toyota has already improved over the F150.

And furthermore you clearly don't read my posts thoroughly, because I had the oversized tires less than a week and traded them for the 285/55/20s which I might add are on the Tundra since both the F150 and Tundra have the same stock tire size on 20 inch rims. Again no issues whatsoever with the Tundra and the tires.

The payload issue was partly my fault for no looking on the sticker on the door. The other half was Ford advertising and propaganda. Aside from the advertising, the numbers on the door of the F150 I had were incorrect and I have the certified scale receipts to prove that much. The Tundra was weighed and matches the door jam sticker to within 30lbs of the actual payload number, which I take as the random crap in the truck.

About the only thing I'm missing from the Ford is the old man step and stripper pole.

You fellas have a good day and good luck with your F150s, they are just not gonna find themselves in my driveway anytime soon.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:17 PM
^ and no toyota will find their way in my driveway either.. buh bye

Old 11-26-2012, 01:43 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Originally Posted by prime81
Toyota maybe crap in yall fan boys eyes, but with 1600 miles on the Tundra I have ZERO issues...
A whole 1600 miles, eh? Congratulations! It's just a matter of time. The three fellas I personally know who HAD Tundras had plenty of issues with theirs. They're all happy Ford owners now. 2 5.0s and an Ecoboost between them. They couldn't be happier.

But hey, you were one of the very few who had issues with a Ford right out of the gate, maybe you'll be one of the few who DOESN'T have issues with a Tundra. I hope so, at least.

I read somewhere that you'd posted about the 5.0s having issues as well? What, pray tell, are these issues to which you refer? On the other hand, Toyota? Yeah, I think their recent issues throughout their lineup has been well documented and widespread.

Originally Posted by hydro1
^ and no toyota will find their way in my driveway either.. buh bye
Same here, "fan boy" brother!

Old 11-26-2012, 01:46 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Additionally, if the train of thought where a person has immediate issues with a particular brand of new vehicle had prevailed in me, I would have robbed myself of several excellent Ford vehicles.

In '97, I bought a new Ranger. Immediately, I had issues with it, and I had it in and out of the service center where I bought it about a dozen or so times. The dealership and Ford worked with me to get a replacement. The replacement was an outstanding vehicle....so were the three other Ford trucks I had before I bought the '12 this summer. And so far, this truck is the best of the bunch.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by DewserB
A whole 1600 miles, eh? Congratulations! On the other hand, Toyota? Yeah, I think their recent issues throughout their lineup has been well documented and widespread.

^, Come on, 1600 miles is the tell tale of truck reliability

I'm sick of him trolling every thread saying how wonderful his turdra is and Ford is all screwed up . Move on dude, nobody cares about your new truck.

Us "fan boys" will never learn

Old 11-26-2012, 07:14 PM
I still have a Ford product in my wife's Lincoln MKX. So far it's been a good vehicle.

I've got many family members whom have Tundras with over 100k miles and zero issues, the same can be said about some of you Ford guys. Bottomline is, **** happens.... in my case Ford was literally Fix Or Repair Daily on the F150.

Quick Reply: My new 2012 F-150 Pictures!