2009 - 2014 F-150

Sooooo.....New truck on order!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 07:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Went by to talk to my salesman on Sat, and he said the truck is in Anchorage and he is expecting it tomorrow or the day after. Made sure he was gonna have the truck fully winterized, had him put molded flaps on it instead of the cheapie dealer ones, and nitrogen in the tires-wanted to make sure it would be ready to go when I went to sign paperwork. Its so close I can taste it, absolutely driving me nuts......

Old 01-29-2013, 01:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gerrard,

I had an appointment with my dealer this am to jump start some paper work and my truck had arrived this morning! It was scheduled for 1/31. Needless to say I brought home my new truck tonight after I spent time at work (couldn't focus worth crap though LOL) I just grabbed a log of wood and stood on the deck staring at my baby like wow.
Glad I ordered and now glad my wait is over. Yours will be over soon. I'm loading pics this weekend!

Old 01-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RedWoodsMan1
Gerrard,

I had an appointment with my dealer this am to jump start some paper work and my truck had arrived this morning! It was scheduled for 1/31. Needless to say I brought home my new truck tonight after I spent time at work (couldn't focus worth crap though LOL) I just grabbed a log of wood and stood on the deck staring at my baby like wow.
Glad I ordered and now glad my wait is over. Yours will be over soon. I'm loading pics this weekend!
Congrats-Glad u got yours. Admittedly I have been the model of non-productivity at work az well. Keep looking at my damn phone to see if salesman called. Soon, soon.....

Quick Reply: Sooooo.....New truck on order!