2009 - 2014 F-150

Doc's Truck Build!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doc's Truck Build!

Ok guys, I have a 2012 xlt Screw. It was a previous rental so it has none of the good options. I have owned it a week, I have 1000 miles and 3 tanks of gas in her already! You would think that is the expensive part but its all the parts I am buying for her already!

My Tonneau Pro Lo Roll will be installed tomorrow.
Fedex will have my HD Tinted Tails from Tasca on Tues.
I am still waiting for my Class 4 Reciever and my ford 7/4 plug to come in the mail.
Still waiting on my 5" Stainless step bars to get here.

I already upgraded the headlights to Silverstar Ultra and the fogs to 9145 Silverstars.

I think next I will order the weathertech digital fit winter mats, for front and rear and I'm looking for storage bins for under the back seat!

My future mod plans are

Lariat 20" or Saleen 23" wheels (havent decided)
Carhartt Seat covers for the winter as well as when we go creek dipping! I don't want my seats wet!

I also am looking into and posted on here about upgrading my instrument cluster to the fancy one with the screen.

And I am on the fence about non hid 2013 headlights...

I will post pics of the dirty truck tomorrow as soon as the tonneau is on!

Ideas, suggestions and comments always welcome!

Old 12-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Why would you want to upgrade to non hid 2013 headlights? They are identical to what you have....

Old 12-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Ahhh... I meant HID.. Not non. I don't know what I was thinking.

Old 12-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by DocsF150
Ahhh... I meant HID.. Not non. I don't know what I was thinking.
Lol, okay that makes more sense. Yeah, the new hid's are sharp and have much better light output. However, it is gonna be spendy to install. If you are interested I would recommend getting in on the group buy on this site(there is a thread in the 09-13 forum). You arent gonna get them any cheaper than that, so i would go ahead an do it now if you are interested and can afford it. Congrats on the new truck!

Old 12-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Installed my Tinted HD taillights tonight and my tonneau cover! Pics will be up thursday after its bath!

Old 01-22-2013, 08:26 PM
Sorry fella's no pics yet, been busy with work and installing things. Tonight I got the Wheel well liners put in as well as the type 100 remote start. I did the LED interior lighting upgrade tonight as well.

I also fitted the inside with Weathertech digital fit mats and a Ford under seat storage bin.

Quick Reply: Doc's Truck Build!