2009 - 2014 F-150

Finally Pics Of My Truck, Mods Inside!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally Pics Of My Truck, Mods Inside!!

Here it is at the dealership before i picked it up.

The next night i removed the dealer stickers. Removed lower air dam thingy. Also removed front license plate holder.

The following day i removed the stripper pole. Removed FX2 stickers. Installed a DEEZEE EZ Down Tailgate Assist. Installed side mirror reflector deletes. Installed a billet grill in the lower bumper. Removed flex fuel emblem. Removed the exhaust tip, cut the pipe, and reinstalled tip. Installed LEDs in the dome light, map light, 3rd brake light, reverse light and license plate lights. Installed NAV screen protector.

Then the next mods where getting new panel for tailgate.

Ford Floor & Bed Mats and got tailgate sprayed.

I then got the windows tinted and cut antenna.

Then got my Mustang intake and coil covers. I got the coil covers installed but not the intake cover yet. Im looking to do it a really nice factory way so im still working on that.

And last but not least, today i finally was able to get my 2013 Limited fender emblems. And i installed the lock actuator for the tailgate power lock.

I have a full list of part numbers if anybody needs them!

Next on the mod list is a 2.5" ReadyLift Leveling Kit and 1.25" Rear Blocks. Both have already been bought just need to find time to install.

Then im looking to do rear wheel liners, retrofit projector fogs, 6000K heads, resonator delete, and rapid tow hitch, new exhaust tip.

I almost forgot, I installed some poly fill in the sub box and have a set of Hella HID KC style lights that I tinted and will be installed behind the lower billet grill.
Wayne

Last edited by Z7What; 03-27-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
truck is looking good wayne!

are you going to put bigger tires on it with the lift?

Old 03-27-2013, 10:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Busy boy...... had a vision before you bought it I take it............ Thats alot of work in a shorty time period.

Any thoughts on a tuner, and perhaps the Boss kit? http://5startuning.com/onlinestore/e...ne-50l-v8.html

I love it when guys are not afraid to spend money out of the gate. If you are doing level and blocks, I assume tires are not far off. You'll need the tuner to calibrate tire size anyway........... spend spend spend

Old 03-27-2013, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by str8t six
truck is looking good wayne!

are you going to put bigger tires on it with the lift?
One day 33x12.50 Toyos will be installed but I may wait until I need tires. Basically ill be just a tiny bit higher than a stock 4x4 and being as the 4x4 and 4x2 have the same tire size I don't think it will look bad.

Originally Posted by canadianelbow
Busy boy...... had a vision before you bought it I take it............ Thats alot of work in a shorty time period.

Any thoughts on a tuner, and perhaps the Boss kit? http://5startuning.com/onlinestore/e...ne-50l-v8.html

I love it when guys are not afraid to spend money out of the gate. If you are doing level and blocks, I assume tires are not far off. You'll need the tuner to calibrate tire size anyway........... spend spend spend
I actually bought some of the mods before I even bought the truck. I'm going to be slowing down with mods soon, I just can't drive something stock so I just had to do some changes to make it different.

As far as a tune, as much as I want to, that's gonna be later down the road. It ain't got 1K miles yet so I'd like to keep my warranty for a little long. Once I do decide to do a tune 5Star will be in the decision of which tuner I want. No plans for boss intake as of now.
Wayne

Last edited by Z7What; 03-28-2013 at 05:34 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:27 PM
I really like the billet grill below the bumper. Where did you get it? What's involved with the install?

I got the same mats. The rear is one big mat which is nice since I have kids. I have a big boat so the truck levels out pretty good when attached so I won't be adding any leveling kits. I am going to get the bed Line-x'ed. I used some spray undercoat to blacken the sliver of the bed in the rear wheels wells.

Last edited by Jimsea; 03-27-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by Jimsea
I really like the billet grill below the bumper. Where did you get it? What's involved with the install?

I got the same mats. The rear is one big mat which is nice since I have kids. I have a big boat so the truck levels out pretty good when attached so I won't be adding any leveling kits. I am going to get the bed Line-x'ed. I used some spray undercoat to blacken the sliver of the bed in the rear wheels wells.
The rear mats is huge! couldnt be happier. The billet grill came off eBay. I couldn't tell you a item number thou. A friend of mine bought one for him and his dads truck and ordered one for me as well to save on shipped. It was around 55 bucks. It was super easy and fits as good as OEM. It installs useing 2 long bolts, Its hard to explain but the bolts makes it full adjustable, allowing you to put it sucked in or have farther out, I have it at the body line to "flow" better. Ill ask him tomorrow for a item number.

Wayne

Last edited by Z7What; 04-10-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:51 PM
Dang........I guess I need to get the coil/engine covers as well. And you're right about getting rid of that silly bottom lip spoiler under the engine......looks 100 percent better.

Last edited by Jimsea; 03-27-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:38 AM
Dang........I guess I need to get the coil/engine covers as well. And you're right about getting rid of that silly bottom lip spoiler under the engine......looks 100 percent better.

Ebay! Username roushperformance sells them for 80.00 SHIPPED! They are factory take offs!

Wayne

Old 03-28-2013, 09:29 AM
Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
The mod's look great....you don't waste any time doing them either!!

Old 03-28-2013, 12:08 PM

Ebay Item Number For The Grill Is 160993425199

Wayne

Last edited by Z7What; 03-28-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Wow, you've been busy Wayne. It's a beauty, congrats.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:34 PM
Wayne, thanks for all the info.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:14 PM

Looks good! It's all the little things that set vehicles apart from the pack. And dang do you get em done fast!

Old 03-29-2013, 07:31 AM
Nice job. Where did you get the LED's and what model? Nice shot of the tools you need to do the job. Beer included.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:04 AM
Looks great Wayne! Love the color you have!

Quick Reply: Finally Pics Of My Truck, Mods Inside!!