2009 - 2014 F-150

Lambo Green Reptar is getting new paint again!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea i never once said im selling this truck other the title says an now everyone starts talking about suing or lawsuits about counterfeit sells lol. Settle down clowns! yea i will keep you posted of the pics.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by Usmcjwg
Can you guys just email each other cause I really like to follow miles post and I like his trucks but honestly I'm sick of hearing you guys talk crap rather its the truth or not and talk bad about him and I don't even know him. I think im getting to the point that I would really like to punch someone in the mouth because of all the garbage on here that has nothing to do with his post or I forget this is the Internet and you all are typing so I would have to break fingers but please please stop bashing this guy. Mike if you start a new post please email me and let me know what it's called love your trucks I did alot of caddy conversions at my brother in laws shop and we never got sued by gm and further more the title says gmc or Chevy not caddy so if someone was stupid enough to believe it really was they must me keen to the tards that keep bashing mike
Not trying to start anything here, but aren't your posts (and the other people's that both defend him and oppose his stuff, including mine) just as off topic as the rest? So if the other people's posts (the ones you don't like) make it hard for you to follow the thread, wouldn't that in turn, mean that the post like yours (defending him) make it hard for others to follow this thread? Wouldn't that mean that if you want to "break fingers" and "punch mouths" because others are derailing the thread also mean you should problably do that to yourself because you are also derailing the thread? See how that logic works? If you wish so bad for people to stop derailing the thread my suggestion would be to stop putting fuel on the fire, let people say what they want, and just focus on the truck instead. It's the Internet, there's always gonna be people on here saying stuff you don't wanna hear man.

And I feel ya on that iPhone autocorrect, it about killed me typing this haha.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Lol I suppose. I would just like to see all this good bad and ugly stop. And everyone just post about the truck. I would have to break my thumbs lol

Old 06-04-2013, 10:55 PM
I honestly think the spurs will win in 6

Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 PM
And pizza you helped me with other post so I cant saying anything bad about you. I really enjoy these post and all the great ideas and would love to see more of that

Old 06-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mikegmang
Yea i never once said im selling this truck other the title says an now everyone starts talking about suing or lawsuits about counterfeit sells lol. Settle down clowns! yea i will keep you posted of the pics.
It was implied, if not said.

This isnt a raptor nor do i take it offroad. I build trucks, sell them. Move on to the next truck.
My business is customizing and selling.
Well once i sell this truck my first plan was to buy the new 2013 dodge vipe an vustom paint it viper green.... But im opening up a dealership/ custom shop with my buddy. Decided that lifting trucks an reselling will payoff a viper much sooner. Trying to do this by my 27th birthday in sept
What was the Houston Craigslist ad for again? Oh yeah.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:27 PM
What does the title say again? What does the carfax show again?

Old 06-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
whats the wheel and tire specs on this?

Originally Posted by str8t six

:

Old 06-04-2013, 11:44 PM
What does the title say again? What does the carfax show again?
I don't know. I haven't seen them. What did your Craigslist ad say?

Old 06-04-2013, 11:50 PM
NVM. I don't know how I got started down this path. I don't care about the resell. It's not my problem. If someone gets suckered into buying it, that's their fault. I just wanted to voice my opinion on how silly it is to put badges on a truck for something it isn't, or contain any parts from. That's all. Great work though. Very cool trucks.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Alrighttttttt!!!

Old 06-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by rednoved
I don't care about the resell. It's not my problem. If someone gets suckered into buying it, that's their fault.
Well I'm glad you spoke up anyway.

Anyone that creates an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality has a problem with ; well, I'll just say the "right thing", for now lol. That also gets worse with time. Maybe he's the exception to the rule, but I doubt it. Obviously,- believes what he's doing is okay. He does sell and/or resells this vehicle, - that's been proven, so don't let denial pull you the wrong way. The Vehicle has "RAPTOR badges". It's not a Raptor and he's been caught selling this impersonation (I know, I said that twice).

It's blatantly blunt obvious. He doesn't care how he makes his living and is without morals, scroops or basic respect for his fellow man.

I haven't thought of a way to dismiss these actions, - I'm glad some can,- as it makes who you are very evident.

There's worse things someone can do of course, but this is definitely on the same side of the fence.

Correct me if wrong. Please.

Last edited by jbrew; 06-05-2013 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Oops, - shoulduh proofreadeded...
Old 06-05-2013, 01:47 AM
Let it go joe!

Old 06-05-2013, 01:51 AM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Let it go joe!
I'm sure he will, when you perform a paint job in a paint booth

Old 06-05-2013, 01:53 AM
It doesn't matter what you say, what your ad says or what the title certificate says. You sell fake goods, it is against the law. It is a crime.

You can say it is a "Craptor" and "King Raunch" in the Craigslist ad, but if you put the Raptor and King Ranch OEM bages on the truck or homemade King Ranch Running W designs on the seats it is fake goods and against the law.

A person would love to sell fake Louis Vuitton trunks on ebay for half price, but it doesn't protect that seller to tell the buyer it is fake. It is fake goods and can't be sold legally. As a futher matter you know the King Ranch is fake and say so in the listing, you are admitting that you are selling fake goods.

King Ranch will go after the use of the name King Ranch, the counterfeitting of the running W design trademark and patent infringement.

Ford will go after your store for the fake parts used used to make unauthorized fake Raptors with OEM badges and infringement.

When they find out their attornies will send you a cease and desist order. If you laugh and brush it off as you do here, they will take action. Continue to do it and continue to make fake goods and you better get an attorney. They will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.

Quick Reply: Lambo Green Reptar is getting new paint again!