2009 - 2014 F-150

Lambo Green Reptar is getting new paint again!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 07:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool story.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Some of you can't state your opinion and let it go. You have a right to an opinion and the forums are here for you to express it, but when you can't move on, it eventially deteriorates to the point someone gets in trouble. I want to stop it before it gets to that point.

The OP has remained extremely calm and accepting of the critical posts, even those that tended to be insulting and I appreciate that. I never saw him stating his trucks were anything but his creation, even called the one a Reptor in the thread title. If he were trying to hide anything or fool anyone, he does not seem dumb enough to post the pictures and statements he has. Whether what he is doing is illegal or not, I don't know, nor does anyone until he gets a verdict in court. It really bothers me that we can't have a discussion without it turning ugly, but guess that is just people.

Just so there is no confussion about where I am coming from, I don't care for his creations personally, I prefer more original custom work, but I can appreciate what he has done and as stated, I really do appreciate his attitude.

Quick Reply: Lambo Green Reptar is getting new paint again!