2009 - 2014 F-150

Smoke Tires in F150

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 05:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Smoke Tires in F150

Greetings All
that my first post here and hopeing will not be the last.I bought New F150 XLT Regular Cab V8 and as habits in my family any new car should do Burnout befor exsed 700Mile we do that odd habits with all cars FF , FR and 4X4 . anywhy who care about crazy habits.

Here my points

*dose anyone turn off traction control for Dounts or burnout without re porgram the Car?

*did anyone try fuse #36 it seems will aweaking the power of the car but my questions is did i have to just take it off do dounts then plug it again and restart the engine ?!

Old 06-26-2013, 06:09 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Real smart way to ruin a perfectly good vehicle. It's a shame 'kids' have no meaning of the term 'value and 'longevity'. Well it's your (or your parents) money..burn it to the ground if you want.

Old 06-26-2013, 07:06 AM
Originally Posted by sam1947
Real smart way to ruin a perfectly good vehicle. It's a shame 'kids' have no meaning of the term 'value and 'longevity'. Well it's your (or your parents) money..burn it to the ground if you want.
it is my car and i bought it for less than 35k cause it was test ride for the dealer. i was looking for car doing more than thing so it is ok for play with the car a bit.really appreciate your terms but sinces it covered in contact and still in reasonable scal why not to have fun ^_^ i wouldnt be rude but if the car didnt servie the peropese i bought it for in my opionin it will be useless no matter how long i kept it or how much i pay for it. i own tyotya SUV from 2001 and the car still working fine until today car is like Girl dont flirtation too much or consumed too much in the end there isnt any harm feeling everyone think and act for what he see it right

best regards for your Sam

Old 06-26-2013, 12:10 PM
if I had tons of money from Americans buying oil, then I too would beat up brand new vehicles with not a care in the world.
(did you see his location... UAE...)

I'm just glad they are sending some money back by buying FORD F150s!

and to your original question...
Turning off traction control will let you do straight-line burnouts. But you can't do donuts cause the stability control will still kick in to correct your direction.

To do donuts you will have to pull the ABS/ESP/TSC fuse. I'm not sure which one it is... check the manual. You probably have the right one.

Yes, when you are done... shut the truck off and reinstall the fuse. All should be back to normal.

Old 06-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Abdulla, You might get more positive results if you posted this question in the Racing (Non Street) Forum... Good luck.

Old 06-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by mkosu04
if I had tons of money from Americans buying oil, then I too would beat up brand new vehicles with not a care in the world.
(did you see his location... UAE...)

I'm just glad they are sending some money back by buying FORD F150s!

and to your original question...
Turning off traction control will let you do straight-line burnouts. But you can't do donuts cause the stability control will still kick in to correct your direction.

To do donuts you will have to pull the ABS/ESP/TSC fuse. I'm not sure which one it is... check the manual. You probably have the right one.

Yes, when you are done... shut the truck off and reinstall the fuse. All should be back to normal.

First thanks for your replay and your informations. but please let me clarify something Oil revenue "not even benny" go to my bank account i have to wake up like you do and go to work .because as person I didnt own oil wells or have plant money tree and trust me Governments knows how to refound there losses there is Tons of money yearly go to USA by products or agreements or even for reasons i dont even know or thing that some American against like WAR. Media effect our things a lots
Thanks again for your replay

Old 06-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by jdruzik
Abdulla, You might get more positive results if you posted this question in the Racing (Non Street) Forum... Good luck.
it seems So bro i really greatful for your advise best regards

Old 06-26-2013, 02:17 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Originally Posted by sam1947
First thing I thought, too.

Originally Posted by mkosu04
Oh no you di-ent!

"peropese" What is the meanings to this (these)? Plural form of perop? Two peses? Discuss.

Old 06-26-2013, 07:48 PM

C'mon Dewser, English isn't his first language! Everything aside, I'm glad somebody from over there bought an American vehicle.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Get some vids of it Abdulla!

Do you have laws against burnouts on public roads there? I'm sure there are but just asking in case.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:25 PM

Can you get diesel in the middle east? I think it would be badass to tweak up a diesel and roll coal all over the UAE!

Old 06-27-2013, 05:10 AM
Originally Posted by DewserB
First thing I thought, too.

Oh no you di-ent!

"peropese" What is the meanings to this (these)? Plural form of perop? Two peses? Discuss.

i am sure you will do much worse if you speak another Language =P

Old 06-27-2013, 05:32 AM
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
C'mon Dewser, English isn't his first language! Everything aside, I'm glad somebody from over there bought an American vehicle.
Ummmm there a lot of American cars here for Example dad never own car that not made in US "he Addictive for GMC" elder brother first car was ford mustang i could say 4 of every 10 car are American trucks mostly GMC and Chevy Sport Chevy and Ford but SUV , Saloon or mid SUV Ford own the American share here

Originally Posted by Randyl9ll
Get some vids of it Abdulla!

Do you have laws against burnouts on public roads there? I'm sure there are but just asking in case.
Soon i do Something sure i will post it Having exhaust system not approved by the car dealer is not legal so sure burnouts is not legal but u know breaking police law fun sometimes so for exhaust system either you risk it and install something not legal or got approved system like Roush and hope that the police men are not as bad cop cause with even approved system if the cops says you are wrong you are wrong that’s apply everywhere BTW i order Roush legal exhaust system

Can you get diesel in the middle east? I think it would be badass to tweak up a diesel and roll coal all over the UAE!
OH the DeaLER HERE IS AN A** they start bring v8 2door truck this and next year bring v6 Eco boost so sure no diesel

man problem here there is only own dealer for most of the car brands here that really annoying

==================================

Well i am not that guy whom Do burnout 24*7 or even street racer I love going to desert . In Sand and Dunes ESP/TSC limit the car and turn ur high performance car to joke even. And I think to bought raptor cuz it is double the prize here .I can got 2 XLT V8 2 door and the other 4 Door for the price of Raptor

Old 06-27-2013, 02:29 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

T'was merely a joke, KMAC. I think the OP found the bit of twisted humor in it. It seems he doesn't take himself as seriously as we 'Muricans.

Old 06-27-2013, 04:03 PM

I was just joking with you too, Dewser! I'm glad he saw the humor in it as well. I actually had a woman scold me for saying "'Merica!" She said her dad fought for our country for 20 years and that America has an A in the front!!! I can understand that, but I still say it anyway haha

Abdulla, I knew you guys had a decent amount of American vehicles, but never would've guessed that the numbers were that high. Nice to hear that Ford has the majority stake in the American vehicles over there. Hope the truck treats you well!

Quick Reply: Smoke Tires in F150