2009 - 2014 F-150

Addictive Desert Designs ALERT

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Addictive Desert Designs ALERT

Those of you thinking of dealing with ADD should read this.
Have a 2010 Platinum. About 2 1/2 weeks ago, I call ADD , interested in their roof mounts for a 50 inch light bar. Talked to Jerry Arnett( nice enough guy).
I end up ordering the mounts, $275.
Well, the next day, Im looking at my truck and I decide that I am going to scrap the roof idea and mount the light bar to my headache rack instead. So, I call Jerry Arnett at ADD and e-mail him and tell him the same and to cancel my order.He emails me back and says, "no problem" " they have not been shipped yet and I will issue a refund"
Fast forward 2 freakin weeks. No refund.
I call, text, email, asking what the hell?!
Im told it is in the General Managers hands and should have gone through.
2 days later, NO Refund.
Email number 8... Hey Jerry, where is my refund? I am emailed back..." Oh, it should have gone through, I will check"
2 days later, No Refund.
Absolutely no response to emails at all now! They just pretty much said, The Hell With You.

So now, I am left with filling out affidavits, copying all the emails, and filing it with my credit card to start the process of getting $275 back.

Amazing! Nothing irritates me more than No Customer Service or Appreciation.
Why would a company want to lose a customer and potentially dozens of others for the sake of $275?

Just thought I would pass this experience along.
So if you are thinking of purchasing something from ADD, I would advise against it, unless A) They are the only one's that carry the part, or
B) You just HAVE to have it

Old 07-19-2013, 04:49 PM
yea that sucks man sorry to hear that. can always coulnt on someone you have to deal with to not be with it in terms of pleasing customers. people are just lame and will never change sometimes

Old 07-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's horrible.... I'm in a scuffle with Tactical Armour Group but they have excellent customer service and have answered all my emails within the day or a few hours actually!

Old 07-19-2013, 07:20 PM
That sucks bad and if you're like me, that makes me wanna B!*%H slap someone bad. It's the epitome of disrespect. I'm sure it'll workout for ya, but I hate you have to go through this. Thanks for the heads up for the rest of us. I actually had their front bumper on my list of "to-dos" but will definitely reconsider now. I had a similar nightmare with truckaddons a few years ago.

Quick Reply: Addictive Desert Designs ALERT