2009 - 2014 F-150

restoring's 2013 STX 4x4 build

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Ford Customer Service Team
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by restoring
... If you have a Ford, consider talking to Ben or Duke at Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch Mississippi.
Glad to read your issues have been resolved, restoring! I'll gladly document dealer feedback on your experience at Homer Skelton Ford. To do so, all I'll need is for you to PM your name, VIN, mileage, and best daytime phone number.

Nick

Old 09-22-2014, 01:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by K.R.newbie
NICE truck!!!!! I have 2014 STX white non 4WD. Would have loved to get a 4x4 if had known they made them. Hope your transmission problem has gone away permanently!!!!!!
Thanks- I think they have.

Old 01-26-2015, 07:14 AM
Update: Had to start my own business to make a job. The job market here is ridiculous. Every job I interviewed for treated me like I was the answer to their prayers, but then didn't hire me. Had two jobs send me for the drug test and set a tentative start date, then nothing. The explanation I get is they fear I will only be with them until something better comes along because my resume and experience are "far better than the job" I applied for. Business is SLOW but is should be picking up soon.
The transmission issue has settled down with rare glimpses of former issues. I have right at 8,000 miles on the odometer. Upgrades and mods are now a much lower priority.

Old 01-28-2015, 09:15 AM
Another round of dealer vs. dealer

Another round of Country Ford (Southaven) vs. Homer Skelton Ford (Olive Branch)
Country Ford Service department warns that I "will probably" void the warranty on our F-150 if I add a CB. Homer Skelton Ford Service department laughs and asks me to stop by, they will be happy to point out the numerous places to safely tie in the power and ground so that my warranty will be totally safe.
Yet another round goes to Homer Skelton Ford Service Department in Olive Branch, MS.

Old 11-07-2016, 01:54 PM
UPDATE:
Haven't been on here in a long time. Our truck is now out of warranty, the transmission issues seem to have disappeared.
We bought a place with some land way out in the country and I have a thread going on changing wheel sizes.

Quick Reply: restoring's 2013 STX 4x4 build