2009 - 2014 F-150

Full Race or Corsa exhaust with resanator delete?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 05:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Full Race or Corsa exhaust with resanator delete?

I am debating between the two setups and want some input. I've heard some YouTube videos of the corsa and it sounds awesome! I also like the no drone technology. The reason I'm debating between the two is after buying the OEM resanator delete with the Corsa it's almost the same price as the Full Race without resonator. I also would like to know which exhaust is louder inside the cab when driving.

If anyone lives in San Diego area and has one of the two would you be willing to meet up to hear it in person?

Thanks!

Old 11-09-2013, 04:09 PM
I don't have the EB, but the Corsa with resonator delete on the 5.0 is loud on the outside. No interior drone, but it is intrusive - you can hear it pretty much all the time.

I ran without a resonator for about a week but it was much too loud.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:21 PM

Desert Dawg has the Full Race set up without the Resonator. Shoot him a PM, I'm sure he'd be glad to share his opinions. He also has a thread about a bunch of things he's done to his truck, including that exhaust.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/20...full-race.html

Last edited by KMAC0694; 11-09-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 06:23 PM

Wonder if dawg would take a sound clip. I'm in the market for a new exhaust and I'm between the corsa or solo.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:29 PM

I'm sure he would if someone asked him again. I think someone wanted him to when he put it on, but he had to go out of town right after he got the truck back, and then it just never happened haha. Exhaust videos are hard to go off of though, and all opinions from their owners are very subjective and also hard to go off of. I feel like exhausts on these Ecoboosts are delicate - can't have it be too loud and sound like a ricer, but you also want some body to it and have it sound a little aggressive.

Quick Reply: Full Race or Corsa exhaust with resanator delete?