2009 - 2014 F-150

Exhust shop

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exhust shop

Any body awear of a good reliable shop in the Fort Myers Fla area.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:07 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Howdy, macs.

Methinks you'd get more exposure with respect to the topic at hand if you had posted your question here: https://www.f150online.com/forums/ex...ke-systems-27/

Having said that, at this point I wouldn't. Double postin' bein' bad juju 'n all. I bet if'n ye ask one'a our fine moderators to move ye post, they'd be glad to do it fer ye.

For what it's worth (and in my opinion, it's worth a great deal), simple notions such as a "thank you" or "please" go a long way. I realize it's a forum where there ain't no face-to-face interaction, but that don't make it kosher to throw general good manners to the wind, savvy? Whut wif tha gettin' mo flies wif honey, 'n sich.

Best of luck!

Old 11-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DewserB
Howdy, macs.

Methinks you'd get more exposure with respect to the topic at hand if you had posted your question here: https://www.f150online.com/forums/ex...ke-systems-27/

Having said that, at this point I wouldn't. Double postin' bein' bad juju 'n all. I bet if'n ye ask one'a our fine moderators to move ye post, they'd be glad to do it fer ye.

For what it's worth (and in my opinion, it's worth a great deal), simple notions such as a "thank you" or "please" go a long way. I realize it's a forum where there ain't no face-to-face interaction, but that don't make it kosher to throw general good manners to the wind, savvy? Whut wif tha gettin' mo flies wif

honey, 'n sich.

Best of luck!

You newbie have much to learn about "manners" take your Tn twang else where!

Old 11-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
[QUOTE=risupercrewman;5037732]

To the OP: PLEASE, just ignore this fool - he's a phoney, fake, pathetic little worm who is craving attention, is all. Listen to Dewser.

EDIT: Ahh. I see yer from Toronto (sorry aboot yer mayor ). I'm from the Hammer - I had the same dilemma lookin' fer a good shop in both St. Pete's and PCB. Never did find a real good one - was told to stay clear of Mad Hatter, though.

Good luck! Iff'n yall DO find one, please let us all know! Safe trip, bud!

Oh yeah - Go Cats!!!!

Last edited by Patman; 11-20-2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: cleaning up the garbage
Old 11-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Your location says Toronto but you're looking in Florida, what gives? I suspect you either are down there for work, snowbirding or you were an adviser to Mayor Ford and are on the run. If you are heading back north and your path takes you through the Little Rock area take it to APE. They do excellent work.

Old 11-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 135 Likes on 112 Posts
Not sure what has been said in other threads, but ya'll need to play nice now

Old 11-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Patman
Not sure what has been said in other threads, but ya'll need to play nice now
That's no fun!

I was called a few choice words in another thread

Old 11-21-2013, 02:11 AM
[QUOTE=MGDfan;5037740]
Originally Posted by risupercrewman

To the OP: PLEASE, just ignore this fool - he's a phoney, fake, pathetic little worm who is craving attention, is all. Listen to Dewser.

EDIT: Ahh. I see yer from Toronto (sorry aboot yer mayor ). I'm from the Hammer - I had the same dilemma lookin' fer a good shop in both St. Pete's and PCB. Never did find a real good one - was told to stay clear of Mad Hatter, though.

Good luck! Iff'n yall DO find one, please let us all know! Safe trip, bud!

Oh yeah - Go Cats!!!!
Really you creep! At least I have an F-150 ! Your the phony on a truck site but no truck? Now that's pathetic!

Last edited by risupercrewman; 11-21-2013 at 02:19 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:55 AM

Really you creep! At least I have an F-150 ! Your the phony on a truck site but no truck? Now that's pathetic!

+

Originally Posted by Bubba
Originally Posted by migdaddy
My "silly screen door grille" is worth more than YER so called truck, which I, along with many others, have yet to see. You're just a bitter weird old man. Go play bingo in YER retirement home.
^^ Fixed it fer you, buckwheat.

Last I checked, displaying one's private property was optional on this forum.

Yer diapers are enroute to you via USPS.

(Bitter? Oh, that's rich, lol)

MGD
From: https://www.f150online.com/forums/ex...ml#post4518988

Oh come on now, you can do better than that!

By the way - speakin' o' trucks, why does yer album only show pics of yer friend's F150 ( the feller with the yardwork/tree bidness - that's his chipper behind his truck, right )?

Where's yer virtual H-D, trailer, tricycle, segway, etc?

We wouldn't want fellers to think you were a hypocrite now, woudje?

EDIT - oh yeah .. been meanin' to ask yall - what brand pinhole cam'ry yall usin' to take them pics - they's real artistically fuzzy - good job - very creative !

Last edited by MGDfan; 11-21-2013 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:40 AM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

You newbie have much to learn about "manners" take your Tn twang else where!

Newbie? In terms of forum membership here, I'm about 5 years your senior. So what is it that I'm allegedly "new" at? Age? Nope. Full-grow'd, Tenn'ssee Sasquatch, I be. Ford truck ownership? Nope. I'm on my 6th F150 since 1992.

So, I'm dying to know. For what reason would you deduce I'm a "newbie"?

I've got a lot to learn about manners, huh? (This is the part where the first thought that popped into my head was, "Why howdy thar, Mr. Pot! I be Mr. Kettle, 'n y'all sure does look all blacky-like." ) I dare you to find an inquiry I've started here that didn't include "please", "thank you", or both.

You see, in the South, it's customary for folks to raise their yungins to have respect fer folks and to be neighborly. That is, until a person proves to be an asshat. In that case, the same rearing calls for a prompt and effective "dealing" with the situation as the situation warrants. Hence, the post whut gotchee all tored up.

Another thing about manners I learned from my folks. You never discuss how much money you make. Now I'm sure that practice applies to extremely public forums, too. I've never done that, and I'm sure YOU'D never do anything of the sort either, wouldjee? Heck even if ye did, ah'm right sure ye wouldn't embellish the figger none.

Other lessons from my folks on manners included: Don't discuss my personal opinion as an absolute fact. Ending every sentence with an exclamation point is unnecessary in any case. Deductions are risky business. Etc, etc.

I'm boring you, I'm sure. You probably got the same lessons. However, if you ever find yourself in need of remedial lessons, my folks or I would be glad to conduct them fer ye.

My accent? Hell fahr, son...don'tche knows nuffin'? E'rybody loves a good Southern drawl! I'm right proud of my accent. Looks like I ain't the only one: Clicky Linky Thangamabobber

Y'all come back now, ye hea?

[QUOTE=risupercrewman;5037866]
Originally Posted by MGDfan

Really you creep! At least I have an F-150 ! You're the phony on a truck site but no truck? Now that's pathetic!
^^^ Fixed it fer ye. Believe it or not, and in addition to manners, we also learn English here.

Right. Because he doesn't post any pics of his personal property on a public forum? His prerogative, methinks.

Along the same line of logic, you don't have any pics of your HD, police cruiser, bicycle, tricycle, sit-n-spin, etc on here. What does that make you?

Last edited by DewserB; 11-21-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:54 AM
Dewser, well said. Now to keep things interesting read all of RIstuportrooper's posts in the voice of Farve from Super Troopers. I'm not sure if it's all the exclamation points he uses or the over inflated ego but it makes his drivel soooo much more entertaining. Add, "I just want a liter of cola!!!!" to the end for extra effect.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:20 AM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Originally Posted by Wookie
Dewser, well said. Now to keep things interesting read all of RIstuportrooper's posts in the voice of Farve from Super Troopers. I'm not sure if it's all the exclamation points he uses or the over inflated ego but it makes his drivel soooo much more entertaining. Add, "I just want a liter of cola!!!!" to the end for extra effect.
Thankee, sir!

LMELAO!!!

It's true! The added effect is astounding, and the resemblance between the two is uncanny. Coincidence?

Old 11-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Really you creep! At least I have an F-150 ! You're the phony on a truck site but no truck? Now that's pathetic!

NOW GIVE ME A LITER OF COLA!!!!
Fixed it for ya!

Last edited by Wookie; 11-21-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by MGDfan

+

From: https://www.f150online.com/forums/ex...ml#post4518988

Oh come on now, you can do better than that!

By the way - speakin' o' trucks, why does yer album only show pics of yer friend's F150 ( the feller with the yardwork/tree bidness - that's his chipper behind his truck, right )?

Where's yer virtual H-D, trailer, tricycle, segway, etc?

We wouldn't want fellers to think you were a hypocrite now, woudje?

EDIT - oh yeah .. been meanin' to ask yall - what brand pinhole cam'ry yall usin' to take them pics - they's real artistically fuzzy - good job - very creative !

Pics in album are of my 2007 XLT which was traded on my present 2008 HD F-150! Yes its my 2nd F-150!

Old 11-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Pics in album are of my 2007 XLT which was traded on my present 2008 HD F-150! Yes its my 2nd F-150!
Hi!
That's great!
It's my fifth!
See you next summer!
I'll bring my bike too!
We can go ridin'!
I'll find you!
No worries mate!
Beers are on me!

! !

!MGD!

Quick Reply: Exhust shop