Beefcakes Hellfyre Update

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2023 | 07:29 PM
|
Beefcakes Hellfyre Update

Picked up the truck from the bodyshop today, by guy Chris and his techs at Liberty Collision knocked it out!

Got my Cervinis Hood done, color matched bumpers, mirrors, and door handles done. Custom front, rear, and side emblems as well as removing the rear hitch to cut some weight. Also added the alpharex headlights, and our new foglights as well. Just waiting on the new morimoto smoked rears to show up which should be any day now.

Over the next week or so we are hoping to get the new vortech supercharger on, fuel system, suncoast stage 3 kit and bolt together converter. Trying to get her ready for the truck class at NMRA norwalk...

It's gonna be close, but were gonna give it a shot!!

Old 05-22-2023 | 07:31 PM
|
Guess I should throw some interior as well.

The following 2 users liked this post by beefcake:
Old 08-02-2023 | 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by beefcake
Picked up the truck from the bodyshop today, by guy Chris and his techs at Liberty Collision knocked it out!

Got my Cervinis Hood done, color matched bumpers, mirrors, and door handles done. Custom front, rear, and side emblems as well as removing the rear hitch to cut some weight. Also added the alpharex headlights, and our new foglights as well. Just waiting on the new morimoto smoked rears to show up which should be any day now.

Over the next week or so we are hoping to get the new vortech supercharger on, fuel system, suncoast stage 3 kit and bolt together converter. Trying to get her ready for the truck class at NMRA norwalk...

It's gonna be close, but were gonna give it a shot!!

Love this look for your F-150! Thanks for sharing these with everyone!

Quick Reply: Beefcakes Hellfyre Update