Fitch Fuel Catalyst - Good condition

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fitch Fuel Catalyst - Good condition

Hey guys, picked up a Fitch Fuel Catalyst through a previous deal a couple months ago and have decided to sell it. It works well...just not for my setup. On a stock truck it does indeed gain 1 to 2mpg and helps with throttle response, idle and especially if the gas you buy isn't the greatest quality, it helps alleviate any issues with that. However, I use an XCal3 with custom tunes, so I've already gained over 2mpg with that (if I keep my foot out of it LOL) and it doesn't increase fuel mileage, performance or idle any more than that. In fact, I've even seen some of my fuel mileage go down about 0.5 or so but that's probably more to do with the 98-103* days we've been having this month so far...Even with the tuner and Fitch both installed it still helps with the bad gas issues if you run into them, but just not performance wise. But as far as a STOCK truck it will help quite a bit, and even if you don't see 2mpg or more added to it, you'll definitely feel a different throttle response and a little bit of gained performance.

SO...since I drive a TON of miles and don't have to worry too much about bad gas supplies, I'd like to offer this up for sale. I'm looking to sell it for around $150 including shipping, but will take any and all offers under consideration. I'm even open to trade ideas, and would like to get a set of Hella or Harley headlights, so if that's something that works for you let's make a deal. You can reach me by PM or by email (preferably) at bobbypenleymusic@hotmail.com.

I currently have it installed and can provide pics of it on and off the truck (the instructions aren't clear and don't really show where to mount it) and I can include the aluminum bracket I used to mount it if you'd like, just let me know. I can have it off in about 10 minutes so if I haven't pulled it off already, it'll be off in time to send it out today if you'd like. Thanks for your interest, and hope to do business with you!

Old 06-07-2010, 12:07 PM
***I'd also consider trading for a Harley grill and black surround, if you have one. I'll consider other similar grills, maybe even a Saleen grill, but really want the Harley one. Need both the grill and BLACK surround.

Another option would be a driver's side Supercrew power window regulator...everyone in the area is apparently out of stock or charging outrageous prices (seems every Ford F150 popped theirs at the same time) so I'll even trade for one of those in new or good condition.

Old 06-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Any offers or other trade ideas?

Old 06-13-2010, 03:56 AM
Want to turn this fairly quick...$100 plus shipping?

Old 06-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Any offers??? Any and all - monetary and trades alike - will be considered.

Old 06-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Bump...$75 plus shipping...?

Old 06-24-2010, 09:48 PM
I will give you $40 and that is including shipping to Florida......

Let me know also does it come with instalation Instructions?

Old 07-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Buckeye2019
I will give you $40 and that is including shipping to Florida......

Let me know also does it come with instalation Instructions?
It does indeed come with instructions but I can write up easier and more understandable instructions if you'd like.

As far as shipping, it weighs a good amount for its size so it'll be a decent price to send it. I could do $75 shipped. These go for ~$200 new so it's not a bad offer.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:04 PM
SOLD...finally

Quick Reply: Fitch Fuel Catalyst - Good condition