ddmtuning.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ddmtuning.com

has anybody ordered hid kits for this site, how r there products, and how reliable r they?????
and whats a digital slim ballast, i thought i could only be either slim or digital, not both so what is it?????

Old 10-21-2009, 09:00 AM
i have ddmtuning hids in my fogs and they are awesome my ballasts,all connections,even the foglight itself have been completely submerged and no signs of trouble

Old 10-21-2009, 09:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Been running 55w 5000K in headlights and 35w 5000K in fogs since March and haven't had a single problem with them.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Im receiving mine this week...55W for headlights and 35W for Fogs

Old 10-21-2009, 01:25 PM
how long does it usually take to get them after u order them?

Old 10-21-2009, 04:47 PM
now i saw that on this site the return policy for hid kits and it said

HID Kits: HID Kit bulb color can and will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and from lot to lot. Variations in color from other kits (DDM or other) are not a warranty item. On receipt of your kit, please test connect your bulbs without installing your kit and verify that you are happy with the color. Within 72 hours of delivery we will exchange bulbs with you if you want a different color but the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping product BOTH WAYS. DDM Tuning does warrant that our bulb colors will conform to our standard in class. Therefore, if, as an example, you order 8000K and your bulbs are yellowish, we will warranty this. But we will not guarantee that the shade of a bulb will exactly match your expectations, other kits (DDM or otherwise) or be the exact shade you desired. Additionally, any returns of HID bulbs, ballasts, harnesses or other components, that are physically modified or damaged in any way. Please understand that if we cannot return the product for warranty to our suppliers, we cannot extend their warranty to you.

now it sounds to me like its saying that the ddm kits r not under warrenty but the discription of the product for an hid kit said

Full Kit Includes:
- DDM Digital Slim ballast (2)
- HID Bulbs (2)
- Life-Time Warranty

now my question is why would there not be a warranty when it says the kit includes a LIFE-TIME WARRANTY??????????

Old 10-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
DDM themselves to not warrant the product, but the manufacturer does. So whom ever makes the HID kit that DDM sell is who will warrant it.

When I went with HID, I didn't have the money to go with DDM, but I have heard they are excellent! My next kit (when these fail or decide to "upgrade") will be DDM.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by truckin150
Full Kit Includes:
- DDM Digital Slim ballast (2)
- HID Bulbs (2)
- Life-Time Warranty

now my question is why would there not be a warranty when it says the kit includes a LIFE-TIME WARRANTY??????????
It's a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects (actual problems with the bulbs). They are saying they don't warranty kits that have any modifications done. For example, if you try to install them and decide you don't like the color, but already put some adhesive on them they won't take it back. Basically it has to be new out of the box.

I am pretty sure that's a new thing--the exchange of color if you're not happy. I remember a member a while back not getting his warrantied because they weren't pure white like he wanted, but a shade blue. They wouldn't exchange them and said they don't warranty color.

Took me a few weeks to get mine, but that was only because they were on backorder when I bought them. Call and make sure they aren't on backorder and you should get them within a week.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by mblouir
It's a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects (actual problems with the bulbs). They are saying they don't warranty kits that have any modifications done. For example, if you try to install them and decide you don't like the color, but already put some adhesive on them they won't take it back. Basically it has to be new out of the box.

I am pretty sure that's a new thing--the exchange of color if you're not happy. I remember a member a while back not getting his warrantied because they weren't pure white like he wanted, but a shade blue. They wouldn't exchange them and said they don't warranty color.

Took me a few weeks to get mine, but that was only because they were on backorder when I bought them. Call and make sure they aren't on backorder and you should get them within a week.
thanks yea ill call in a minute and see if there backordered or not, i hope not i want them asap lol, like everybody does, but thanks i wasent very clear on that, but thanks for clearin it up

Old 10-21-2009, 05:05 PM
would the site tell u if its backordered or not, and how long before u get a email confirmation after u order?????????

Old 10-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i ordered bi-xenon from ddm and they arent bi-xenon, they have the huge end on them with the magnet, but i've been too busy to reach them and tell them what the deal is, think they will warranty that?
I can turn on the headlights and flip the high beams and the driver side bulb moves ever so slightly down and it stays there, then i switch back from hi to low beams and neither bulb does anything, i can flip the flash to pass over and over and they do nothing.

Old 10-21-2009, 05:12 PM
Phone and ask em if they are backordered.I ordered two sets on Sunday and Monday they told me backordered till the 30th for the 55w kit.

Old 10-21-2009, 05:21 PM
i called and they say they had it instock and said i sould have an email conformation but i havent got it yet and i was woundering how long does it take to get the conformation

Old 10-21-2009, 05:46 PM
ok looked in my manual to see what type headlights i had and it said 9008. ddmtuning.com doesn't have it on drop down bar. is there another name for the 9008s. thank you

Old 10-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by earthdigger
ok looked in my manual to see what type headlights i had and it said 9008. ddmtuning.com doesn't have it on drop down bar. is there another name for the 9008s. thank you
the light bulb is an H13