rca adapter for 5 channel amp

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 08:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rca adapter for 5 channel amp

I'm installing an Infinity Reference 5760A 5 channel amp and am not sure what RCA adapter I need for the audiophile 6 CD changer stock receiver. Any help?

Old 10-24-2004, 08:10 PM
You have to use a line converter from the speaker wires. I don't think there is an RCA adapter for the stock HUs.

Old 11-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Re: rca adapter for 5 channel amp

Originally posted by minotaur
I'm installing an Infinity Reference 5760A 5 channel amp and am not sure what RCA adapter I need for the audiophile 6 CD changer stock receiver. Any help?

bought one at walmart for 18 bucks,well built unit.I also bought a harness adapter and a reverse harness to keep from splicing into factory wires.part# scosche FD23RB and FD23B from sjgreatdeals for $5 each plus ship.
Note-Don't splice into the remote on on factory sub wire harness.I did and put my hu into protection mode.That was fun tring to figure that one out.I tested all wires and that was the only 12v+ on when only radio is turned on.I ended up splicing into a 12v+ keyed on wire buy the radio.I did find a nice clean looking switch at autozone to turn the amp off and on.
The audiophile hu also has a build in crossover for your sub.You will need to tap into the lines going to factory sub-amp to get all your bass.

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...w.cfm?num=7213

Last edited by cccmachine; 11-11-2004 at 09:04 PM.

Quick Reply: rca adapter for 5 channel amp