Photoshop Thread 1.0

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 11:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, I dont know which section to put this, so I guess here will do...

I was looking around and found an old Blackwood brochere (sp?) and thought "Hmm, self, how would a 2002 blackwood bumper look on a stock '97??"
and you know what I said?
"I dont know, lets ask the PS experts advice."
So here I am asking if anyone has the time to enduldge a "dreamer" and try to plaec just the bumper... neither of these pics are mine (if there are someones here, i am sorry I used them)- I know the F150 is not stock, but it was the only one I could find facing the same direction, but I hope these help. Thanks in advance.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by maroonmonster
Another one you guys cn you take my last one rangerrick did and put the wheels blownroush has for sale on it?

https://www.f150online.com/forums/pa...-my-truck.html

Was going to do just wheels, but then figured if you were running those wheels, you'd probably get bigger tires?

Old 01-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Ok so why not

anyone want to play with this picture? I want MT classic ii wheels. But play around with it if anyone gets bored. Give me ideas if ya feel like it.

Old 01-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by bfc4lulu
anyone want to play with this picture? I want MT classic ii wheels. But play around with it if anyone gets bored. Give me ideas if ya feel like it.
Quick chop I did while I waited for class to start. Might work on it a bit more when I'm bored

I'll find better pic of the rims later too, or at least something with a better angle.

Old 01-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Another request...

^^^ I want the outer edge thats darker, completely blacked out.

then another with the same outer edge blacked out but the inside tinted...not murdered but where there is still a lil red tint (leave the chrome please)

Thanks in advance!!!

Old 01-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by rangerrick

I'm really guessing at the sizing here. Hope you like the wheels, you said any
Haha yeah they look pretty good actually,what are they? Thanks!

Old 01-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by F-amous150
Another request...

^^^ I want the outer edge thats darker, completely blacked out.

then another with the same outer edge blacked out but the inside tinted...not murdered but where there is still a lil red tint (leave the chrome please)

Thanks in advance!!!
Something like this? Not actually sure that tinting the taillight will make it come out like the second pic. Maybe just one or two light, even coats to slightly darken it?

Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by ELVATO
Something like this? Not actually sure that tinting the taillight will make it come out like the second pic. Maybe just one or two light, even coats to slightly darken it?

Exactly like that! Thank you Elvato!
Could you do one like the 2nd one you just did (blacked out edge w/ slight tint inside) but with the 2nd picture I provided (the picture with just the rear of my truck facing foward)

I would really appreciate it!

These are the only 2 I have of the rear facing like im talking about but figured Id let you use whichever one you think is better...

Last edited by F-amous150; 01-24-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Decepticon
Haha yeah they look pretty good actually,what are they? Thanks!
I think they were KMC-XD795 Hoss, Black Chrome

Old 01-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by F-amous150
Exactly like that! Thank you Elvato!
Could you do one like the 2nd one you just did (blacked out edge w/ slight tint inside) but with the 2nd picture I provided (the picture with just the rear of my truck facing foward)

I would really appreciate it!

These are the only 2 I have of the rear facing like im talking about but figured Id let you use whichever one you think is better...

I think I went a little overboard in darkness. Just squint.

Old 01-24-2011, 06:50 PM
That will do just fine, thank you again!!

Old 01-24-2011, 11:41 PM
hey

Originally Posted by ELVATO
Quick chop I did while I waited for class to start. Might work on it a bit more when I'm bored

I'll find better pic of the rims later too, or at least something with a better angle.

That actually lets me know i have to use those wheels. LOL thanks a bunch man. I was pretty sure i wanted those but now im deff sure!!! thanks a million!!
Anyone else wanting to play with the picture feel free. I dont care what ya add. Tint it, bully bar, painted bed cap. anything ya wanna do just play with it. I need ideas because i have too many and can't decide lol Thanks again for making my turd look good.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Anyone else wanting to play with the picture feel free. I dont care what ya add. Tint it, bully bar, painted bed cap. anything ya wanna do just play with it. I need ideas because i have too many and can't decide lol Thanks again for making my turd look good.

Here's a chrome wheel and a black wheel option, tinted front glass, bull bar.

Old 01-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by rangerrick

Here's a chrome wheel and a black wheel option, tinted front glass, bull bar.
Rangerrick, I deff like the bull bar!! Id been thinking about getting one once i leveled the truck. Thought it wouldn't look right until i leveled it. Thanks for putting that on there. The black wheels aren't my style but those chrome ones do look nice. Too bad i can't afford a 18 to 20" nitto like the 16' i just put on there. Those would deff look really good. Thanks for playing around with it. Appreciate it very much!!! Oh and i have decided that it's getting 5% tint all the way around as soon as it warms up a lil bit!!! Thanks

Old 01-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Rangerrick, I deff like the bull bar!! Id been thinking about getting one once i leveled the truck. Thought it wouldn't look right until i leveled it. Thanks for putting that on there. The black wheels aren't my style but those chrome ones do look nice. Too bad i can't afford a 18 to 20" nitto like the 16' i just put on there. Those would deff look really good. Thanks for playing around with it. Appreciate it very much!!! Oh and i have decided that it's getting 5% tint all the way around as soon as it warms up a lil bit!!! Thanks
You're welcome. I'm in agreement with you, I think the chrome wheel looks best on your truck.

Quick Reply: Photoshop Thread 1.0